CFHF Fantasy League 2015 Prospect Draft: Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
CFHF-Banner.png

Welcome to the​

2015 CFHF Fantasy Draft

Hosted this year by the Terrors in the blistering desert heat of Dubai, starting May 1st

Dubai-Ice-Rink.jpg

This is actually an arena in a mall in Dubai. No joke.

Rules and Resources:
  • The only players eligible for this draft are players who are eligible for the 2015 NHL Draft.
  • The full, up-to date draft board can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ciQeDAxYbzok9x7i9M8iFrIz8_otweeD1q6KtZlVXI/edit#gid=0.
  • All prospects are listed on the prospect list wiki page.
  • To start off with, you will have 24 hours to make your selection from when the previous GM picks. Please try to be as quick as possible. If the draft is dragging and people are taking too long, YMCMBYOLO and I reserve the right to alter the time window.
  • If you miss your window, subsquent GMs may take their picks in order. The pick may be made up at any time, but players who were already selected are no longer available.
  • This thread is only meant for picking players. All other comments, applause, mockery, public outcry etc. should be placed in the chat thread, including pointing out that a player is unavailable or announcing that you're trading your pick.
  • When you make your pick, please state the position and the player's name, as well as any other details you wish to mention. And don't forget to thank your generous host!
  • If you feel that it's likely that you will be absent when your pick comes up, please PM YMCMBYOLO or myself with an ordered list. We will make your selection for you as per your instruction if necessary. It's ok to say something like "please wait until the last moment, because I might be back in time."

Recent and upcoming picks(Complete draft board):

Round 3
Pick |
Logo
| Team || Player
18 |
lions.png
| Halifax Lions || Mackenzie Blackwood
19 |
chiclets.png
| Crosby's Chiclets || Jacob Larsson
20 |
onion.png
| The Techno Onion ||

Round 4
Pick |
Logo
| Team || Player
1 |
monkeys.png
| Army of the 12 Monkeys ||
2 |
intangibles.png
| Intangibles ||
3 |
slackberry.png
| Hamilton Slackberry ||

All Taken Players:
Code:
Connor McDavid
Jack Eichel
Dylan Strome
Mitch Marner
Noah Hanifin
Ivan Provorov
Matthew Barzal
Lawson Crouse
Pavel Zacha
Travis Konecny
Timo Meier
Mikko Rantanen
Evgeny Svechnikov
Kyle Connor
Zach Werenski
Nick Merkley
Daniel Sprong
Brock Boeser
Paul Bittner
Jansen Harkin
Oliver Kylington
Anthony Beauvillier
Colin White
Thomas Chabot
Filip Chlapik
Jeremy Roy
Jakub Zboril
Jake deBrusk
Nicolas Meloche
Jeremy Bracco
Joel Eriksson Ek
Conor Garland
Jordan Greenway
Thomas Novak
Denis Guryanov
Jens Looke
Sebastian Aho (F)
Sebastian Aho (D)
Gabriel Gagne
Noah Juulsen
Dennis Yan
Ryan Pilon
Filip Ahl
Jack Roslovic
Vince Dunn
Mitchell Stephens
Nikita Korostelev
Ilya Samsonov
Keegan Kolesar
Alexander Dergachyev
Christian Fischer
Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson
Rasmus Andersson
Brandon Carlo
Nicolas Roy
Mackenzie Blackwood
Jacob Larsson

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
0121-draft15.png

G2E7tEqy.jpg

Hello everyone, we are very excited to be here in Dubai. We would like to thank the Terrors for hosting a lovely event and for taking us out with that crazy Sheikh last night, what a party!

Without further adieu, with the 1st overall pick in 2015 CFHF Prospect Draft, Crosby's Chiclets are elated to select from the Erie Otters, Center Connor McDavid.

tumblr_ne609fzpGb1s0oj7go1_1280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mario-lemieux-connor-mcdavid-sidney-crosby.jpg

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
First off OTPAINEC would like to thank The Terrors for hosting the 2015 CFHF draft. I hope nobody is getting sand where there shouldn't be any sand. I also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate The Black Knights on their successful championship run.

And to all my fellow GMs, I hope your mothers are doing well and tell them I said hello.

breakfast_club.gif.gif

Now to get down to business: Off The Post And It's Not Even Close would like to select Dylan Strome.

Dylan, come on down!!

best-come-on-down-price-is-right-o.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
First of all, we would like to thank InfinityIggy and the rest of the Terrors organization for hosting the draft. We are a pretty unruly bunch, and putting us all up in your private manor is extremely generous. It would've been preferable to host somewhere that didn't have a blanket ban on alcohol consumption, but such is life.

intangibles.png

Without further ado, Intangibles is proud to select, from the QMJHL's Halifax Mooseheads, #96 in your programs but #1 in your hearts, doesn't speak a lick of English, but we love him anyway:

Winger Timo Meier!

timo_meier_halifax.jpg

Aug 3, 2010
From the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles of the QMJHL, the Pressbox Millionaires are pleased to add left wing Evgeny Svechnikov.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia

The Halifax Lions would like to offer their congratulations to Savoie16 and the Black Knights for winning the CFHF Cup and the city of Dubai and The Terrors for hosting a fantastic draft weekend.

With the 2015 14th overall pick, the Lions are proud to select from the Youngstown Phantoms, C, Kyle Connor.

Connor.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
intangibles.png

With the 16th selection in the 2015 CFHF Fantasy League Prospect Draft, Intangibles is proud to select, from the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL, centre Nick Merkley.

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
Firstly, GTN would like to apologize for holidaying all the way over in NZ and missing the start of the draft. Our limo driver was then found passed out drunk in the boot so we had to drive ourselves here (has anyone tried driving one of those things before? Yikes!)

Anyway, down to business. GTN is extremely happy to select; from the QMJHL's Charlottetown Islanders, RW, Daniel Sprong.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
With the 22nd overall selection, the Halifax Lions select from the Shawinigan Cataractes, LW, Anthony Beauvillier.

sBtgp44m_400x400.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad