2015 Calgary Flames Development Camp - July 6-11 @ Winsport

Aug 3, 2010
Yes I found out by NHL network TSN and ESPN on an interview between Ortio and one of the interviewers that's what he said.
By "source" he means "link us directly to the interview", not "tell us where you heard it."

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Yes I found out by NHL network TSN and ESPN on an interview between Ortio and one of the interviewers that's what he said.

Or did he say he expects to compete for the #1 job? Because I have seen an interview with Ortio recently (Flames site) and that's what he said.

A link would be swell, or at least the program/network/date would help. You name three completely different networks, one of which isn't available in Canada.

Caged Great

Jan 1, 2007
Calgary
Really good reads Caged Great! Loved what you wrote about Jankowski, Kylington and Hickey. Janko sounded dynamite and it's great to hear how he's progressing.

One question about Bennett, his speed has always stuck out to me as elite. Would you say it's possible he wasn't going 100%? Because other Kylington, I would have guessed he would appeared to be the fastest.

He looked very much the same as he did in the playoffs. Well above average, but not a burner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad