Rumor: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
I think I directed it down the rabbit hole, my apologies fellas

No worries as far as I'm concerned. The lefty/righty discussion was more interesting than the usual pointless fantasy GMing.

Teams are made at the end of training camp these days, especially for teams with no salary/cap flexibility like Ottawa. We might see a pickup at the deadline but these threads are pointless from October to February.

Just fantasy GMs arguing over imaginary deals that never happen.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Some of you guys are too much ,if you look at our roster its pretty easy to see a team virtually devoid of nhl capable left hand shooting skill.Both on offense and defense.This hurts the team much more than people around here seem to think.But iam done talking to guys that would only want to see things one way:nod:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Some of you guys are too much ,if you look at our roster its pretty easy to see a team virtually devoid of nhl capable left hand shooting skill.Both on offense and defense.This hurts the team much more than people around here seem to think.But iam done talking to guys that would only want to see things one way:nod:

Reread the start of the argument, which I've done, and see if you can count how many times you've contradicted yourself or changed your argument to make it fit your side better.

It's not that people only want to look at things one way, it's that you seem incapable of forming a coherent, structured argument that stays on point. When pretty well everyone disagrees with you, you should take a look in the mirror and check what you're saying.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I am left handed and my right hand is virtually useless, so you just know that if I was to break something, it would be on the left side.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Reread the start of the argument, which I've done, and see if you can count how many times you've contradicted yourself or changed your argument to make it fit your side better.

It's not that people only want to look at things one way, it's that you seem incapable of forming a coherent, structured argument that stays on point. When pretty well everyone disagrees with you, you should take a look in the mirror and check what you're saying.
I have changed my stance to agree with some things that have been pointed out by other posters ,but my main point still stands we need LH skill both on defense and up front .So because i see this as an issue and bring it up it gets shot down by guys like you

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I have changed my stance to agree with some things that have been pointed out by other posters ,but my main point still stands we need LH skill both on defense and up front .So because i see this as an issue and bring it up it gets shot down by guys like you

I agree, we need LWers, as we are thin as of now, they don't need to be left handed. But let's end this here, again, we won't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad