Rumor: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
OMG you take every chance you get to talk about moving the sens.

We don't care you used to be a Nordique fan, we don't care you want to move our team.

Go away.

Every chance? This is like the 3rd time I talk about this in 14833 posts but OK you're right.

Stop being emotional, I am just trying to be realistic. If the Sens attendance drop severely because the team stays mediocre or is forced into a real rebuild, it could very well be a possiblity. Don't you think?

Or do you think another owner would gladly buy the team, spend to the cap and accept to lose money just because he cares about fans emotions?

Canadian economy is bad and it's not going to change soon. The dollar is dropping like crazy

The Habs here attract full audience even when they suck (4 wins in last 20 games), they also have 24 titles win to fall back on, they are NOT in danger to move. Ottawa on the other hand...

Hate the situation, not the messenger.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Every chance? This is like the 3rd time I talk about this in 14833 posts but OK you're right.

Stop being emotional, I am just trying to be realistic. If the Sens attendance drop severely because the team stays mediocre or is forced into a real rebuild, it could very well be a possiblity. Don't you think?

Or do you think another owner would gladly buy the team, spend to the cap and accept to lose money just because he cares about fans emotions?

Canadian economy is bad and it's not going to change soon. The dollar is dropping like crazy

The Habs here attract full audience even when they suck (4 wins in last 20 games), they also have 24 titles win to fall back on, they are NOT in danger to move. Ottawa on the other hand...

Hate the situation, not the messenger.

I have seen you post this trash multiple times, we don't want to hear it, go to the Nordiques expansion forums and discuss it, we don't care for your jaded opinion.

"Stop being emotional, I am just trying to be realistic."
You aren't being realistic, you are being emotional, your whole post is based on emotion because you don't think ottawa fans are good-enough fans for you, as well as being emotional because you want your beloved nordiques back.

"Canadian economy is bad and it's not going to change soon. The dollar is dropping like crazy"
No Way! Are you sure? I'm sure this is news to everyone!
A proper business model prepares for recessions, but that doesn't fit your narrative.

"The Habs here attract full audience even when they suck (4 wins in last 20 games)"
Congrats to them, all you seem to care for is selling out an arena and overpriced tickets. Go cheer for the ****ing habs or leafs, what do we care?

"Hate the situation, not the messenger"

I will hate the messenger who creates a situation to suit his narrative. Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->