Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College

Status
Not open for further replies.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Hi everyone!

I was hoping that you'd be able to help me out. I am currently running a fantasy game on the Rangers board. Based on how a prospect is described on HF (i.e. you need to play a certain number of games in the NHL to be considered graduated) I need a list of your teams top 10 prospects if you don't include players drafted in the entry draft this year.

Would you be able to provide me a list of your top prospects prior to this years entry draft, I would really help me out for my game.

Thanks in advance!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hi everyone!

I was hoping that you'd be able to help me out. I am currently running a fantasy game on the Rangers board. Based on how a prospect is described on HF (i.e. you need to play a certain number of games in the NHL to be considered graduated) I need a list of your teams top 10 prospects if you don't include players drafted in the entry draft this year.

Would you be able to provide me a list of your top prospects prior to this years entry draft, I would really help me out for my game.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure we have 10 ;)

I'll work on it before noon PST if someone else doesn't beat me to it! I think we have a general consensus +/- 1 or 2 spots around here so a first response should be sufficient

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Personally:

1. Adrian Kempe
2. Paul LaDue
3. Jonny Brodzinski
4. Kale Clague
5. Michael Amadio
6. Austin Wagner
7. Michael Mersch
8. Spencer Watson
9. Jacob Moverare
10. Kurtis MacDermid

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I have a slightly different question. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the potential/expectations of these players who made their NHL debut last season?

Jonny Brodzinski
Paul Ladue

Brodzinski looks like a tweener, more likely are bottom six guy that can get you 10-15G a year. Play some top six if your team has injuries.

LaDue is hard to judge, he looks great some nights, lost others. Has decent all around skill, needs to get bigger.

LaDue is probably a 5/6 Defender, maybe develop into a 3/4 guy.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
The CHL Preseason has gotten underway, Windsor played 3 games this weekend and Vilardi didn't appear in any of them, getting to be a little concerning.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
The CHL Preseason has gotten underway, Windsor played 3 games this weekend and Vilardi didn't appear in any of them, getting to be a little concerning.

Isn't he going to be in LA's training camp? Are any Kings prospects participating yet?

Edit: looks like some are. Yes, it's starting to be concerning.

Last edited:

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
2017-2018 KHL season under way and Alexander Dergachyov after 2 games played is no longer on active roster for St. Petersburg....Not sure reason. They have got to get him to NA before he's completely ruined.

On a side note* 2005 draftee D Patrik Hersley has 3g 4a thru 7 games, after 6g 12a in 16 playoff games last season for St. Petersburg. Has had a decent career overseas.

USE Fi

Sep 20, 2007
Home
2017-2018 KHL season under way and Alexander Dergachyov after 2 games played is no longer on active roster for St. Petersburg....Not sure reason. They have got to get him to NA before he's completely ruined.

On a side note* 2005 draftee D Patrik Hersley has 3g 4a thru 7 games, after 6g 12a in 16 playoff games last season for St. Petersburg. Has had a decent career overseas.

He is playing with their "farm" team.

KHenry14

May 23, 2013
I think the Kings scouts where enamored with his physical presence, not so much his talent. A waste of a 3rd round pick in my book. No signs of proving me wrong just yet, but I never liked the pick.

Watched him in the WJC. Kid has the knack for sticking his big backside in front of goalies and making a nusiance of himself. With that said his career has certainly stalled in the KHL. I can't imagine he is in Blake's plans, even to get him to Manch

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Another strong game for Rymsha last night, a Goal(SH, GW) and 2 Assists in a 6-2 win. Giving him 2-4-6 for the year.

Jaret Anderson-Dolan had a solid night on Friday in his season debut for Spokane with a Goal and and Assist in a come from behind 6-5 win. Last night, he had an Assist on the lone goal in a 2-1 loss.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Clague also has 4 assists in 2 games. Not that he should maintain that pace, but hopefully there's a smaller dropoff compared to last year.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Some scoring from our prospects!

Kale Clague had a hat trick in Brandon's 7-3 win. He had a powerplay goal, an even strength goal, and a shorthanded goal. He has 7 points (3G, 4A) in 3 games.

Jaret Anderson-Dolan was held off the scoresheet in Spokane's 6-1 loss. But he does have 1G, 4A in 4 games.

Jacob Moverare had 2 assists of the season in Mississauga's 5-4 win. He has 3 on the year.

Drake Rymsha was held off the scoreboard for the first time this season in Sarnia's 4-1 win, but he has 9 points (3G, 6A) in 6 games.

Jacob Friend has 2 assists in 4 games.

Markus Phillips has 1 goal in 4 games.

Matthew Villalta has resumed the season he had last year. In 5 games played he has a 4-0-1 record, 1.96 GAA and a .935 SV%.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Some scoring from our prospects!

Kale Clague had a hat trick in Brandon's 7-3 win. He had a powerplay goal, an even strength goal, and a shorthanded goal. He has 7 points (3G, 4A) in 3 games.

Jaret Anderson-Dolan was held off the scoresheet in Spokane's 6-1 loss. But he does have 1G, 4A in 4 games.

Jacob Moverare had 2 assists of the season in Mississauga's 5-4 win. He has 3 on the year.

Drake Rymsha was held off the scoreboard for the first time this season in Sarnia's 4-1 win, but he has 9 points (3G, 6A) in 6 games.

Jacob Friend has 2 assists in 4 games.

Markus Phillips has 1 goal in 4 games.

Matthew Villalta has resumed the season he had last year. In 5 games played he has a 4-0-1 record, 1.96 GAA and a .935 SV%.

Great report thanks. I saw that Mikey Anderson also scored his first NCAA goal the other night. Villalta, those numbers are unreal for Juniors. We need a new sticky for this thread with the updated year!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Great report thanks. I saw that Mikey Anderson also scored his first NCAA goal the other night. Villalta, those numbers are unreal for Juniors. We need a new sticky for this thread with the updated year!

Oh yeah, thanks! I forgot to mention Anderson getting his goal.

Cole Hults got an assist for Penn State last night.

Kale Clague had another 3-point night; back-to-back performances. Last night he had 2 goals and 1 assist.

Jacob Friend had 2 assists in Owen Sound's 9-2 win. Markus Phillips had a goal.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Kale Clague is tearing to up with 5g. 5a. 10pts....
Any idea how good Kubalik is looking since his stats are pretty stunning granted its the Czech league...

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kinda confused KP.

I didnt see much of a drop off last season ?

As far as production, there was a dropoff. Last season he started with 14 points in 10 games (well... actually, 9 points in 3 games). He ended the season with 40 points in 48 games.

While the big scoring games are fun, I'd rather see a more steady and consistent production as opposed to getting a bulk of the points in a small period of time. That's all I was trying to say.

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
Kale Clague is tearing to up with 5g. 5a. 10pts....
Any idea how good Kubalik is looking since his stats are pretty stunning granted its the Czech league...
He's been absolutely terrific so far this season, fast, strong, very poised and steady, good defensively.
3 more points in today's game (1+2), 19 points (12+7) in 11 games, 6-game goal streak. I think he's an Olympic lock at this point

Last edited:

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
I been telling you guys Clague will be a superstar someday and a top 3 dman. He has another 2 assists tonight just 10 mins in so far 12 points in 5 games. Love this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad