2015-16 Season Preview (Cats on the Prowl)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Again with this premise that people are glad about Bolland being on 4th line and Trocheck playing over him.

I'll rather take the more consistent and defensively responsible player, whether Bolland can stay healthy this season is another story. Trocheck is by far the most overrated prospect we've had in recent years.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Again with this premise that people are glad about Bolland being on 4th line and Trocheck playing over him.

I'll rather take the more consistent and defensively responsible player, whether Bolland can stay healthy this season is another story. Trocheck is by far the most overrated prospect we've had in recent years.

Grimaldi? Markstrom?

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Yeah... Markstrom was supposed to be the next superstar in this league. Regarding Grimaldi, I have no idea where the hype comes from.

I'd imagine it's because he's an easy guy to root for. Nice and humble kid, talented, hard worker, etc.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
With regards to Kampfer on the second pairing, I think it's more of the idea that the pairings usually get the same amount of ice time under Gallant so I think that's irrelevant.

With Trocheck, Tallon seems adamant on the young guys taking over and I think he'll be more than happy to tell Gallant to stick Trocheck on the third line over Bolland. The bottom 6 is very arbitrary though and I wasn't trying to imply that Trocheck is an amazing prospect or anything like that because I could've put him on the first line ;)

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I like Grimaldi, he is a buzzer and fun to watch. By hype I mean more hype related to his abilities, some people seem to be over the moon about him.

That's what I mean. It's easy to overrate a guy like him and overlook his deficiencies because he's easy to like, rather than a less personable player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad