Confirmed with Link: 2015-16 Schedule Released

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Season and home opener against Babcock's Leafs on October 9.

Some highlights in the schedule:

-- They host the Pittsburgh Penguins in their annual New Year's Eve game on Dec. 31.

-- They play the Colorado Avalanche at Coors Field in a Stadium Series game on Feb. 27. It will be the Red Wings' third outdoor game since 2009.

-- Their only two games against the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks will be back-to-back – March 2 at the Joe and March 6 at the United Center.

-- They play a season-high six consecutive road games from Jan. 2-14. It includes their lone trip to California.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2015/06/red_wings_2015-16_schedule_hea.html

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
"Well I felt we played realgud against my old team but we just couldn't execute."

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I completely forgot they were in another one this year. It should be pretty cool. All though the Wings are repeats...the Avs are a new team in the outdoor games.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Ironically, I can easily predict now that if/when the Leafs make the playoffs, Babcock will win the Jack Adams.

Of course.

The Jack Adams trophy should really be named the "Team that was crap last year but made the playoffs this year" trophy.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Colorado is not a rivalry anymore. NHL needs to stop shoving this down peoples throats

"Here we are in the year 2050 with the worlds 2 most deadliest rivals, Detroit and Colorao dating allllllll the way back to the 90s"

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
red wings have 17 b2b games, tied for most in the league with PIT and NYR. 14 of those are against teams that didn't play the day before, which is league high.

Im always thinking "this will be the hardest year to make the playoffs" But now it looks like its official.

New coaching staff.. And those back to back games. All coming in place

Tons of injuries this year confirmed

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
We do get the Sabres and Sens 5 times each though.

But Sabres are gonna be a playoff team now cause of Eichel. And the Sens because they have Hammond

:laugh: God, I could run Ottawa better then those guys. Hammond is nothing special.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
But Sabres are gonna be a playoff team now cause of Eichel. And the Sens because they have Hammond

:laugh: God, I could run Ottawa better then those guys. Hammond is nothing special.

No you couldn't they have a internal cap as per there management. They are one of the few teams in the league playing with a lesser amount of money to spend.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
red wings have 17 b2b games, tied for most in the league with PIT and NYR. 14 of those are against teams that didn't play the day before, which is league high.

Last season we had one of the best schedules in regards to b2b's. Must be that?

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Im always thinking "this will be the hardest year to make the playoffs" But now it looks like its official.

New coaching staff.. And those back to back games. All coming in place

Tons of injuries this year confirmed

If I recall correctly, the most recent season was the exact opposite -- the Wings had what was considered one of the better schedules in the league. And I got the awful impression that even though they were rested, it was something of a momentum-killer.

So maybe it's not such a bad thing? I dunno. That's my glass-half-full take on it.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Colorado is not a rivalry anymore. NHL needs to stop shoving this down peoples throats

"Here we are in the year 2050 with the worlds 2 most deadliest rivals, Detroit and Colorao dating allllllll the way back to the 90s"

No one is left. Detroit won the war with the final nail being humiliating Roy in the WCF. I don't even hate Colorado anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad