Injury Report: 2015/16 Calgary Flames Injury Report Thread

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Valid. Well, I just thought it was interesting that you checked our injury thread first, that's all. :)

Smid is back, the news is all over town. People are dancing in the street and flipping over cars.
It's stickied at the top. I move from the top to the bottom. Like reading a list. And when I saw this one with a new post my reaction was "**** me, who is injured now"

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yet, people wonder why I question his durability. Odd.

Also I hope this isn't the same knee that ended his 13-14 season.

As much as I like him, besides throwing the body this year he really hasn't done much. But he is still young, playing his role is tough. I'm still very high on him. Hopefully this isn't to serious.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
As much as I like him, besides throwing the body this year he really hasn't done much. But he is still young, playing his role is tough. I'm still very high on him. Hopefully this isn't to serious.
He's just doing what I said he would. I want to be wrong, but I really think his playoffs were nothing more than a blip on the radar. I've kept my mouth shut about his since the start of the season, giving him some time. But I have seen nothing to make me think I am wrong and he's been given ample time with decent players.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Derek Wills @Fan960Wills
After collision with #Senators forward Bobby Ryan, #Flames goaltender Jonas Hiller has a lower body injury and will be reevaluated tomorrow.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Well, I'm not a Hiller lover but this injury bug is really annoying and getting out of hand.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I expect Ortio to be waived as soon as Jonas comes back. Not playing him may have been part of their plan to sneak him through waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad