WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleDouble*

lol Gauthier on 1st PP unit

My PP1:

Fabbri - McDavid - Reinhart
Virtanen - Hicketts

Does Vritanen play the point in Calgary ever? I just see him getting the puck at the blue line and making a bee line for the goalie and plowing 6 players right into the net. He's like a raging bull and I like it.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
how are ppl posting twitter links like that? its snazzy and I want to know....

DanrikCarter

Jan 28, 2009
Does Vritanen play the point in Calgary ever? I just see him getting the puck at the blue line and making a bee line for the goalie and plowing 6 players right into the net. He's like a raging bull and I like it.

I thought he always played there for Calgary's powerplay. There are so few right-handed shots that I think he will get on the 1st powerplay unit pretty much by default.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
He plays at the top of the left circle in the Umbrella alignment. He's not as good of a PP guy as you would think though. His shot is heavy but erratic.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
The good news is that I've been able to diagnose Fucale's problem after watching the game tonight. Apparently someone switched his trapper with a frying pan. :laugh:

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
BTW.

Ritchie has 69 PIM's in just 25 games this year. Just one fight. So 64 PIM's in 25 games. Thats 32 penalties. Over 1 penalty a game.

Thats better than his PPG

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Appleby doesn't even get a chance to fight for the goaltending job and now MDC gets cut over a bum like Ritchie. Hockey Canada just isn't a fan of the Generals this year

sda

Feb 18, 2008
Was actually surprised by Gauthier. He was much better than Mdc tonight and was very noticable in a good way. None of the guys that were cut did anything tonight

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Rather Ritchie have been cut but oh well. Just have to cheer for the team and hope they win Gold. All I can do at this point. Go Canada Go. If this team can't take advantage of McDavid, Lazar, and Duclair being on the team then heads will hopefully roll.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

BTW.

Ritchie has 69 PIM's in just 25 games this year. Just one fight. So 64 PIM's in 25 games. Thats 32 penalties. Over 1 penalty a game.

Thats better than his PPG

looked like he got told to take it easy tonight and he did, wasnt running around, but then you start to notice he isnt as effective if he isnt going full boar.... catch-22 type deal, i hope he is playing on the fourth or 13th forward chained to the bench for most of the game except for a few shifts where he can go out and stir the pot

jdatb

Apr 29, 2014
Don't like these decisions. The Fleury cut was pointless and I would much rather have Dal Colle over Ritchie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad