2014 Draft Party

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Anyone snag any tickets yet?

Got right onto it as soon as the link went up but ticketmaster saying tickets unavailable. Was wondering if they're just not up yet or sold out already.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Okay, looks like it was just ticketmaster being ticketmaster. Tickets were up 40minutes after the announced time lol.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@NHLJets: The link to purchase Draft Party tickets is now live! Thank you for your patience.

JCLiponfanboy*

Man if I lived in Winnipeg I would be all over this.

hoowaa

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
Also

"Everyone in attendance will receive complimentary food and a beverage.Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the link below starting Monday, June 9 at 12:00 Noon; all purchasers will be limited to eight tickets per transaction."

Seems reasonable to me.

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
At 30 bucks a pop, I wonder If they get many people. Come on. We all have big screens. Shouldn't this be a perk for season ticket waiting list members? There is gonna be no more than 3,000 people doing this thing. Wait, price will go down.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Seems like around 1000 sold so far. 2 to 1 choosing option B.

misterb

Mar 17, 2012
Winnipeg
I can't believe anyone would actually complain about paying $30 for this.

You get food and a beverage, an autographed Draft puck and a get a picture in the Jets dressing room. On top of that you're in a gret atmosphere with another 1000 hardcore Jets fans not to mention the giveaways as draws they do during the event.

I can't wait the last 2 have been great.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I can't believe anyone would actually complain about paying $30 for this.

You get food and a beverage, an autographed Draft puck and a get a picture in the Jets dressing room. On top of that you're in a gret atmosphere with another 1000 hardcore Jets fans not to mention the giveaways as draws they do during the event.

I can't wait the last 2 have been great.

I agree. $30 is VERY reasonable for this package.

I'm not going, as I prefer to watch the Draft at home with my prospect sheets and laptop, but otherwise I would be going.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
It really is very reasonable. I've gone every year since inauguration and it's a great time to spend with some buddies. $30 for food, beverage, memorabilia and chances at even bigger prizes.

Jetbruin

Sep 22, 2011
Sweet sweet deal for season ticket holders: 750 Jets Rewards points for a ticket to the Draft Party. If you value the points at 50 per dollar (based on 2500 points getting you a $50 Jets Gear card) that means the Draft Party ticket is costing you the equivalent of $15!!! I wasn't really planning on going but I am now.
Snap them up if you're thinking of going because we all know how they like to remove those rewards with no notice.

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
Ha! Good on TN for basically giving every season ticket and season wait list member a free pass to go. TSN bonus codes have paved the way. :handclap:

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Ha! Good on TN for basically giving every season ticket and season wait list member a free pass to go. TSN bonus codes have paved the way. :handclap:

I doubt that. No way they are going to fill the place for the draft party. In fact I got an email yesterday saying they were almost sold out. My guess is they are probably planning for a few thousand tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad