Prospect Info: 2014-2015 Rangers Prospects Thread *Part I* (Player Stats in Post #1; Updated 10/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
Halverson was really good in 3 of the 4 starts. His third start was where he gave up 4 goals. I read his puck handling got him in trouble which led to one of the goals.

One of the problems right now is that Nurse, McCann, Gudbranson, and Dupuy still haven't returned from NHL camps, and Ganley just returned. Once they are back, and I expect all of them to come back, this team should be better than last year. Halverson is a better goaltender than Murray, and having better outlets for him will decrease most of the bad(ish) plays he has while handling the puck. Murray was better in that regard.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
note how hard Buchnevich works in his own zone before his goal and trust me when I say he always does that.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Wow what a goal, that was the Forsberg goal with guys draped all over him. Still hard to believe he's still a teenager, I can only imagine what an extra 15 lbs of muscle will to for him.

Filthy skill.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Buchnevich is invited to Russian NT btw. I mean men NT not U20.

I mentioned before that he's almost definitely getting invited. People were wondering if he will go back to the WJC. Are you kidding? He'll be a first liner, easily so, in the WJC, but he'll also play on the adult Russian team. He's good enough.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
the thought of both duclair and buchnevich playing together makes me giddy. imagine that powerplay :handclap: how long has it been since we had young dynamic scoring forwards ??

add those 2 to guys like stepan, kreider, zuke, hagelin and jt miller and it gets silly.

im still hoping theres a young power centerman in our future. kevin hayes or someone else ?

lets keep fingers crossed everyone stays healthy.

lets play future powerplay

duclair stepan buchnevich hayes mcdonagh

good god.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I mentioned before that he's almost definitely getting invited. People were wondering if he will go back to the WJC. Are you kidding? He'll be a first liner, easily so, in the WJC, but he'll also play on the adult Russian team. He's good enough.

i was wondering if hed go to the WJC because he plays such a big role for his professional KHL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->