2014-15 Manitoba Bisons/CIS Thread

mikeandI

Jun 30, 2010
How is it possible that a "dud" / "mediocre" OUA team could beat the 2nd-best squad from the mighty CW? Could it be that the CW is, as I have argued all along, an average conference with a single, dominant program? That certainly seems the case.
CALGARY looked lame today? like a who ares cup? geez!!
Did you see Caddyshack on the golf channel last nite!!
Guelph - Just a Cinderella story buddy. It could happen!
Last time Guelph won the UCUP the had a hot goalie and 10 shots on net the entire tourney.....
one and done format is going to f### with alot of teams heads!
You watch!
:shakehead

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
How is it possible that a "dud" / "mediocre" OUA team could beat the 2nd-best squad from the mighty CW? Could it be that the CW is, as I have argued all along, an average conference with a single, dominant program? That certainly seems the case.
No. The OUA champs were dominated, being outshot 43-26, by the CW runner-up. I just saw the 3rd period. Lazaruk missed a shot from the point when it was tied 1-1. It was the first time Goof had the puck inside the blueline that period. I'll be doing a daily write-up once the games are done.

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
No. The OUA champs were dominated, being outshot 43-26, by the CW runner-up. I just saw the 3rd period. Lazaruk missed a shot from the point when it was tied 1-1. It was the first time Goof had the puck inside the blueline that period. I'll be doing a daily write-up once the games are done.

Yeah, Miami, didn't you hear? They changed the rules of hockey - the team that gets the most shots on goal now wins, and any school outside of the eastern time zone is an embarrassment to CIS hockey.

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012

Do yourself a favour and start reading about hockey analytics. There is this incredible phenomenon called a "score effect" which leads the team that is trailing in a game to fire more shots on net than the team that is leading. Not necessarily quality shots, but just greater volume.

Anyways, you're the only person advancing the hypothesis that the CW is better than the OUA, which should tell you something about the strength of your position.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Do yourself a favour and start reading about hockey analytics. There is this incredible phenomenon called a "score effect" which leads the team that is trailing in a game to fire more shots on net than the team that is leading. Not necessarily quality shots, but just greater volume.

Anyways, you're the only person advancing the hypothesis that the CW is better than the OUA, which should tell you something about the strength of your position.

Trailing teams do shoot more however the game was tied 1-1 at the time of the goal I described. Goof had a couple forays after that, which was more than they did before-hand. And who, other han you, considers the OUA to be stronger than anything? At best, OUA fans claim to be "competitive".

mikeandI

Jun 30, 2010
Trailing teams do shoot more however the game was tied 1-1 at the time of the goal I described. Goof had a couple forays after that, which was more than they did before-hand. And who, other han you, considers the OUA to be stronger than anything? At best, OUA fans claim to be "competitive".

forays and scoring effect, this sounds like a script from the big bang theory.
AUS fan beam me up, i need a beer!

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012

Funny. I never claimed the OUA to be the strongest conference. I've been saying all along that your belief that the CW is better than the OUA is completely unfounded. Canada West has a single dominant program (Alberta) and a bunch of average teams. The OUA is very balanced, and does not have a single dominant program. My evidence is that, in the past 25 years, no CW team other than Alberta (and Babcock's Lethbridge) has won the University Cup, yet four different OUA programs have prevailed in that time frame. If the CW was such a great conference, somewhere along the line another team would win ... yet they haven't.

You're the person who ranks Calgary and Mount Royal as "A" teams, claims that the OUA sends "dud" and "mediocre" teams to the University Cup, and whines and complains about the OUA having some mystical power in the CIS offices.

Yet, here we are, with the very team you called "mediocre" - one that was in the middle of the OUA West at the end of the season - beating your supposed "A" team in the University Cup. Geez, you'd think that a great CW team would have no trouble with a mediocre OUA team. This was no Miracle on Ice - it was a good University Cup game in which the OUA team won.

And, if you're seeking other opinions about the quality of the CW vs the OUA, you could ask any the of three most recent University Cup winning coaches from that conference. I think Kelly Nobes and Clarke Singer have particularly strong opinions about the matter.

leafhky88

Mar 16, 2009
Toronto
Funny. I never claimed the OUA to be the strongest conference. I've been saying all along that your belief that the CW is better than the OUA is completely unfounded. Canada West has a single dominant program (Alberta) and a bunch of average teams. The OUA is very balanced, and does not have a single dominant program. My evidence is that, in the past 25 years, no CW team other than Alberta (and Babcock's Lethbridge) has won the University Cup, yet four different OUA programs have prevailed in that time frame. If the CW was such a great conference, somewhere along the line another team would win ... yet they haven't.

You're the person who ranks Calgary and Mount Royal as "A" teams, claims that the OUA sends "dud" and "mediocre" teams to the University Cup, and whines and complains about the OUA having some mystical power in the CIS offices.

Yet, here we are, with the very team you called "mediocre" - one that was in the middle of the OUA West at the end of the season - beating your supposed "A" team in the University Cup. Geez, you'd think that a great CW team would have no trouble with a mediocre OUA team. This was no Miracle on Ice - it was a good University Cup game in which the OUA team won.

And, if you're seeking other opinions about the quality of the CW vs the OUA, you could ask any the of three most recent University Cup winning coaches from that conference. I think Kelly Nobes and Clarke Singer have particularly strong opinions about the matter.

That was what surprised me the most, especially considering the OUA West in general fared so poorly this year, and the teams that actually separated themselves from the pack as being the good teams, for the most part, lost early in the playoffs. Most years I would not expect a team which finished 12th out of 19 in the OUA overall to compete at all with a team that finished 2nd in the CW.

I am an OUA fan, and every year we see the strength of conference debate come up. I think the OUA has made strides (though this year the OUA-W did not look great), and while the top end players on the better teams are comparable to those in the CW, the OUA still suffers from dilution with so many teams. A team like Waterloo has a top 4 D-corp and top 6 forwards which are just as good as all of the top CW programs aside from Alberta, but generally the CW then backs that up with stronger depth. Where the OUA teams generally supplement those players with good Junior A/B guys, the best teams in the other two conferences are usually able to fill their bottom lines/pairings with solid Major Junior guys.

I find it hard to maintain objectivity when judging the conferences as most fans have their own vested interest.

OUA fans may neglect to mention that Calgary had greater possession and outshot the Gryphons, who did need a strong performance from Andrew D'Agostini.

On the other hand, Hollywood has not always taken the OUA side either. The last time their top team (Alberta) did not make the U-Cup was 2012 (McGill's victory). Hollywood mentioned it was the "cream of the crop" OUA teams against the average CW teams. Despite McGill winning the championship, he was quick to point out McGill went 0-1 against the CW. (McGill lost 5-4 in a game where they outshot Saskatchewan 43-30, not too far removed from the shot differential we saw today.)

For my opinion, the AUS is the standout conference. That being said, Alberta would fit in just great there as well.

Last edited:

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
I saw the game in person and think that Cal were the "better" team at certain times in the game. They had several good chances, but failed to finish. Good teams score on those chances. 2 goals against resulted from turnovers. Good teams don't do that. Goaltending was large for Guelph. Overall, I would register this as a mild upset, but well deserved by Guelph. Cal had the edge in shots, puck possession, zone time and all the other intangibles. Guelph had the edge on the scoreboard. Good for them....

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007

On the point about why more CW teams haven't won national titles, the answer lies in your question. If Alberta wins all the time, that gives precious little opportunity for anybody else. The same phenomenon applied to the OUA when Toronto had their dynasty. There was one token season when Waterloo won the OUA in those years.

You also cannot forget about Sask. For whatever reason, Sask are perennial bridesmaids. I may have posted before about their number of 2nd place finishes over the years at both conference and national level. Sask has tailed off the last couple of years, but they have been one of the CIS's strongest programs for almost 20 years. Given their lengthy period of success they ought to have had more than one national title. IMO they have still been up there with Alberta, UNB, Moncton, and UQTR. If they were 3-3 in U-Cup championship games, instead of 1-5, I am not sure that would materially affect the relative strength of the conferences. Especially when 2 of those losses were against Alberta.

IAE the combination of 2 exceptional programs suppressed opportunities for the rest. In the days of the 6 team era, the CW usually had one or sometimes two berths in the nationals. One spot would usually be Alberta's, and the other Sask's. In Canada West playoffs the higher seed hosts the whole series, which is played 3 games in 3 days. This makes upsets tough.

So, if not for Alberta, there were many Sask teams, and often Calgary and Manitoba teams, who were capable of winning national titles but never got out of the conference. Just like what happened in the OUA in the days of the Varsity Blues, and a brief fling from York.

(There was one season where Alberta hosted and the CW had two additional berths. Manitoba won a 3rd place playoff over Calgary. They beat UQTR then lost to Alberta. Alberta beat Sask in the final.)

As for the ranking of Calgary and MRU, the rankings speak for themselves. Alberta and UNB pulled away from the rest. Calgary and MRU easily deserved their rankings. There were 12 teams B+ or higher and 4 were from the AUS, the CW and OUA East had 3 each, and the OUA West had 2.

As for the CIS catering to the OUA, that is obvious. Just look at the regulations for basketball compared to hockey. The OUA has a strong basketball league therefore there is no rule about conference winners getting higher seedings, and the wild-card spot goes to the highest-ranked non-qualifier (Ottawa this year). Or football, which now restricts CWUAA usage of junior players, whilst OUA basketball teams can utilize OCAC programs to their heart's content.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
That was what surprised me the most, especially considering the OUA West in general fared so poorly this year, and the teams that actually separated themselves from the pack as being the good teams, for the most part, lost early in the playoffs. Most years I would not expect a team which finished 12th out of 19 in the OUA overall to compete at all with a team that finished 2nd in the CW.

I am an OUA fan, and every year we see the strength of conference debate come up. I think the OUA has made strides (though this year the OUA-W did not look great), and while the top end players on the better teams are comparable to those in the CW, the OUA still suffers from dilution with so many teams. A team like Waterloo has a top 4 D-corp and top 6 forwards which are just as good as all of the top CW programs aside from Alberta, but generally the CW then backs that up with stronger depth. Where the OUA teams generally supplement those players with good Junior A/B guys, the best teams in the other two conferences are usually able to fill their bottom lines/pairings with solid Major Junior guys.

I find it hard to maintain objectivity when judging the conferences as most fans have their own vested interest.

OUA fans may neglect to mention that Calgary had greater possession and outshot the Gryphons, who did need a strong performance from Andrew D'Agostini.

On the other hand, Hollywood has not always taken the OUA side either. The last time their top team (Alberta) did not make the U-Cup was 2012 (McGill's victory). Hollywood mentioned it was the "cream of the crop" OUA teams against the average CW teams. Despite McGill winning the championship, he was quick to point out McGill went 0-1 against the CW. (McGill lost 5-4 in a game where they outshot Saskatchewan 43-30, not too far removed from the shot differential we saw today.)

For my opinion, the AUS is the standout conference. That being said, Alberta would fit in just great there as well.

I have seen OUA teams in non-conference games (Brock, Carleton, and Toronto). They were roughly the same as the ACAC teams who came here (SAIT, NAIT, and MRC/MRU in their college days). MRU have recruited much stronger players since joining the CWUAA. In all games the Bisons would have a big lead in shots/territory/possession but every now and then a hot goalie/lack of finish would create an upset. I do not have a data base for non-conference play. But this year MRU swept Lakehead (one game was close) and Manitoba swept 3 games against Toronto and Ryerson (only the Ryerson game was close and it was Manitoba's 3rd game in 3 days).

Not a lot of OUA teams come out west. McGill came in 2009-10. They were all gung ho when they lost two close games to Alberta. Then they split with UBC, who finished last that year. McGill were obviously looking for tougher opposition, and got it.

The AUS is the "gold standard" in the CIS. However, they have slipped. In non-conference play UPEI went 0-3, and IMO there was a bigger gap between 4 and 5 than is usual. I believe that Manitoba and UBC were better than UPEI and Moncton this year. Still, the AUS may sweep the medals.

Your point about the OUA west playoffs is important. Guelph's win over Calgary is surprising. But so too were their wins over Waterloo, Toronto, Windsor, and UQTR.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Mar 12: Goof and Squirrels Advance

Guelph-square-50x50.jpg
dinos-2013-50x50.jpg

GUELPH GRYPHONS 3
CALGARY DINOSAURS 1

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [Calgary] : [Guelph]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [Calgary] : [Guelph]

This morning game started off the tournament. Bedrock U carried the play and outshot Goof U in every period. But the Dinos never had the lead. I saw the 3rd period and the score was 1-0. It looked like one of those international games where somebody like Sweden is playing Belarus. Calgary just kept the puck, and set up scoring chances. Goof goaltender Andrew D'Agostini stole the show with 42 saves. In less than a minute, Chris Collins tied the game for the Dinos. It looked like it would be a matter of time before they would take the lead. Instead, Kris Lazaruk gave up a Pavelecian long shot from just inside the blue line about 5 minutes in. Goof were able to batten down the hatches and hang on for the win.

unb-hockey-50x50-1.jpg
windsor-50x50c.jpg

NEW BRUNSWICK V-REDS 6
WINDSOR LANCERS 2

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Windsor]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Windsor]

I saw the 2nd and 3rd periods of this one and Windsor looked like a team that could never beat the Squirrels even if they 10 or 20 chances. They seldom had the puck. They applied the OUA strategy: be drastically outshot, hope your goaltender is better than theirs, and cash in on any breaks. In the end the shots were 38-12 and if it weren't for Cam Braes' 4 goals I guess this may have gone into overtime!

UNB will now face Goof U in Saturday morning's semi-final. Will Guelph be able to hang on better than Windsor? It appeared that UNB had better finish than Bedrock, but different teams on different days can gain or lose that finishing touch. I know one thing: If Vegas gave odds on the shot clock I would bet a bundle that UNB would outshoot them by 10 or more shots.

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
I have seen OUA teams in non-conference games (Brock, Carleton, and Toronto). They were roughly the same as the ACAC teams who came here (SAIT, NAIT, and MRC/MRU in their college days). MRU have recruited much stronger players since joining the CWUAA. In all games the Bisons would have a big lead in shots/territory/possession but every now and then a hot goalie/lack of finish would create an upset. I do not have a data base for non-conference play. But this year MRU swept Lakehead (one game was close) and Manitoba swept 3 games against Toronto and Ryerson (only the Ryerson game was close and it was Manitoba's 3rd game in 3 days).

Not a lot of OUA teams come out west. McGill came in 2009-10. They were all gung ho when they lost two close games to Alberta. Then they split with UBC, who finished last that year. McGill were obviously looking for tougher opposition, and got it.

The AUS is the "gold standard" in the CIS. However, they have slipped. In non-conference play UPEI went 0-3, and IMO there was a bigger gap between 4 and 5 than is usual. I believe that Manitoba and UBC were better than UPEI and Moncton this year. Still, the AUS may sweep the medals.

Your point about the OUA west playoffs is important. Guelph's win over Calgary is surprising. But so too were their wins over Waterloo, Toronto, Windsor, and UQTR.

So, I was thinking - there are between 500-550 meaningful CIS games every year, and at most, 7 are interconference games. Obviously, anyone can beat anyone else in one of those 7 games, so there's literally no way to quantify the argument of "which conference is better." So, for the nearly 99% of all meaningful CIS games that are intraconference, can we *please* just enjoy the respective conferences we follow?

CIS head office influence conspiracy theories and what happened when McGill came out west 5 years ago have nothing to do with which conference is "better." Holly, I appreciate all the work you do on this and other threads, and you're clearly passionate and knowledgeable about all things CIS. But The "dud" and "mediocre" comments make you sound like the bitter old man on the porch, and you're better than that. We get it - you'd really like for the Bisons to make nationals. We're all in that boat with our respective favourite teams.

I've been guilty of engaging in these arguments in the past, and I'm tired of it, because nobody will ever win the argument. Who's with me on the truce? :)

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012

You are the only person who was surprised by Guelph's win. Look back through the various threads and you can see that everybody else predicted it.

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012
CIS head office influence conspiracy theories and what happened when McGill came out west 5 years ago have nothing to do with which conference is "better." Holly, I appreciate all the work you do on this and other threads, and you're clearly passionate and knowledgeable about all things CIS. But The "dud" and "mediocre" comments make you sound like the bitter old man on the porch, and you're better than that. We get it - you'd really like for the Bisons to make nationals. We're all in that boat with our respective favourite teams.

I've been guilty of engaging in these arguments in the past, and I'm tired of it, because nobody will ever win the argument. Who's with me on the truce? :)

My argument all along has been the conferences are all very good, and that only Alberta and UNB really stand out from the pack. That is supported by the data, which shows that aside from Alberta and UNB, the conferences have fared pretty equally at the University Cup over the past 25 years (give or take).

Unfortunately, those comments from Hollywood - and his perpetual refusal to rank OUA teams in his "A" category - degrade his work. A lot of effort goes into his posts, but then he submarines his own work with ignorant comments about the OUA. My view is that it's really unfortunate, because it turns people off what should otherwise be an interesting body of work.

leafhky88

Mar 16, 2009
Toronto
Guelph-square-50x50.jpg
dinos-2013-50x50.jpg

GUELPH GRYPHONS 3
CALGARY DINOSAURS 1

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [Calgary] : [Guelph]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [Calgary] : [Guelph]

This morning game started off the tournament. Bedrock U carried the play and outshot Goof U in every period. But the Dinos never had the lead. I saw the 3rd period and the score was 1-0. It looked like one of those international games where somebody like Sweden is playing Belarus. Calgary just kept the puck, and set up scoring chances. Goof goaltender Andrew D'Agostini stole the show with 42 saves. In less than a minute, Chris Collins tied the game for the Dinos. It looked like it would be a matter of time before they would take the lead. Instead, Kris Lazaruk gave up a Pavelecian long shot from just inside the blue line about 5 minutes in. Goof were able to batten down the hatches and hang on for the win.

unb-hockey-50x50-1.jpg
windsor-50x50c.jpg

NEW BRUNSWICK V-REDS 6
WINDSOR LANCERS 2

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Windsor]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Windsor]

I saw the 2nd and 3rd periods of this one and Windsor looked like a team that could never beat the Squirrels even if they 10 or 20 chances. They seldom had the puck. They applied the OUA strategy: be drastically outshot, hope your goaltender is better than theirs, and cash in on any breaks. In the end the shots were 38-12 and if it weren't for Cam Braes' 4 goals I guess this may have gone into overtime!

UNB will now face Goof U in Saturday morning's semi-final. Will Guelph be able to hang on better than Windsor? It appeared that UNB had better finish than Bedrock, but different teams on different days can gain or lose that finishing touch. I know one thing: If Vegas gave odds on the shot clock I would bet a bundle that UNB would outshoot them by 10 or more shots.

Agreed. The third period was mostly dominated by Calgary. Guelph really sat back.

Guelph will not have that luxury against UNB - they will have to play with the aggression they showed in the second half of the first period and the second period to stay in the game. I am not sure I would attribute it to UNB having better scoring touch on the day than Calgary however. I think UNB is a better team.

Last edited:

Hockey999

Feb 14, 2015
Unfortunately, those comments from Hollywood - and his perpetual refusal to rank OUA teams in his "A" category - degrade his work. A lot of effort goes into his posts, but then he submarines his own work with ignorant comments about the OUA. My view is that it's really unfortunate, because it turns people off what should otherwise be an interesting body of work.

I wouldn't even pay attention to his rankings, they mean nothing.

As far as submarining his own work, refusing to use the correct names does that.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
You get Commish Gordon to shine the batman signal out over the harbor there and I am back, Acadia nation took a hit today I hear? Ouch

Wow, you got off the tractor to post!
Hard work on the farm these days??:D

It's Bear season out here and there's a grizzly on the loose.
Not so easy to trap a grizzlly, so Bearpaw thinks.::help:

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Mar 13: Monkeys Win, Cajuns Gag

UQTR-50x50.jpg
Acadia-50px.jpg

UQTR PATRIOTES 6
ACADIA AXEMEN 5

(in overtime)

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [Acadia]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [Acadia] : [OUA] : [UQTR]
Other: [Sportsnet U (w video)]

Those heinous Halihooligans are one loathsome lot. In plain view of thousands of people, 20 young men were choking to death and not ONE person lent a hand. A simple Heimlich maneuver surely would have saved some lives. Instead, the Cajuns blew leads of 3-0, 4-1, and 5-2. After two periods the score was 4-1, the shots were 26-16, and it looked like the demons of U-Cups past were about to be exorcised. But in the 3rd period the Patsies scored 4 goals on 12 shots and faster than you could say "Where's Hardy Astrom?", this game was headed into OT. And you just knew who was likeliest to win. I guess there is also something to be said about pedigree in tournaments like this. UQTR have been here before, mostly doing so-so in recent years. Acadia knows how to get here, and that's about it. They are now 0-5 in the 2000s.

Alberta-50px.jpg
StFX-50x50.jpg

ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 5
ST. FRANCIS-XAVIER X-MEN 1

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [UA] : [SFX] : [CW]

The Evil Monkeys came through with flying colours in what was anticipated to be a tough opening test. Instead they looked more like King Kong and the Jeremies were definitely short of viagra. St. F-X scored the first goal, and then they should have told the fans to leave and joined them for a pizza. The Monkeys tied the game to go into the locker room with a 1-1 tie. In the 2nd period the Monkeys outshot the Jeremies 15-1, clearly the most one-sided period in the tournament. The Apes added two goals to go ahead 3-1 after two periods. Then in the 3rd, all St. F-X could do is muster 5 measly shots. Two more Monkey goals made it 5-1 and a really easy victory. The shots were 34-13 on the night.

NEXT UP

Semi-Final Saturday - SportsNet 360
10:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon ADT : New Brunswick v Guelph
2:00 pm CDT / 4:00 pm ADT : Alberta v UQTR

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Mar 14: One-sided Semis Produce Dream Final

Guelph-square-50x50.jpg
unb-hockey-50x50-1.jpg

GUELPH GRYPHONS 2
NEW BRUNSWICK VARSITY REDS 5

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Guelph]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [UNB] : [Guelph]

The Goof strategy seems to have run its course. Despite being outshot 33-11 after two periods, they were only down by 3-2. UNB scored twice in the final 2 minutes to make the scoreline more reflective of the game.

UQTR-50x50.jpg
Alberta-50px.jpg

UQTR PATRIOTES 1
ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 5

Links:
Boxscores: [CIS]
Game Stories: [CIS] : [U of A] : [CW]

This game also fell within the unfortunate pattern in this tournament. Two mismatched teams facing each other with one trying to keep the numbers down and hoping for a break and an edge in the goaltending. At times this made me think of those games between the Harlem Gloibetrotters and Washington Generals. Next year maybe Coach Herbers could try the water-bucket-filled-with-confetti gag, Now, UQTR scored when down 3-0 so maybe they had another comeback in them. Well, no. Needing goals to salvage the season they managed only 5 shots in the 3rd period. One overlooked aspect of the Evil MOnkeys is their ability to hold their opponent to single-digit shots in the 3rd period.

Here is some food for thought: Alberta had more trouble with UBC than any other team so far.

NEXT UP

Sunday finals:
Bronze - http://portal.stretchinternet.com/cis/
12:00 noon CDT / 2:00 pm ADT : Guelph v UQTR

Gold - SportsNet 360
4:30 pm CDT / 6:30 pm ADT : Alberta v UNB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad