WJC: 2014 — Canada Roster Talk (Pt. IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
It is the gold standard, horrible mindset most Canadians have nowadays.

How a serious note, I don't watch much of Slater Koekkoek but this kid was drafted 10th overall in 2012 by the Tampa Lightning ahead of a bunch of really good players, how come he didn't get a invite..? Same as Ceci or did Senators not loan him out? I think these players would be > Dumba,Pelech,Bigras. I've seen Ceci play for the Senators this year, and he can really skate (which seems to be the key here).

Koekkoek hasn't lived up to his draft position and Ceci isn't eligible.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I am one of those doubters. I'm just not sold on the 1994 group and I think they made a few bad selections with the 95s. Again this team is 50/50 94s and 95s. If we pull it out, then no one will be happier than me... but that doesn't change the fact Hockey Canada has some serious deficiencies without how it goes about assembling national teams and preparing the players to perform at international tournaments... or do it need to cite the record of Hockey Canada at all international events since our gold in Vancouver?

BTW Happy New Year to all....

You are quite knowledgeable when it comes to hockey, so there is probably a lot of truth to what you said.

Either way, Happy New Year buddy and be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->