2013 State of the Franchise: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013. Presentation --6 PM PST.

JA

This is in regards to any such announcement of a specific date on which the event will be held. I am not a season ticket holder, but I am aware that the organization often streams a portion of their event live on Canucks.com and perhaps, this year, on YouTube.

A few seasons ago, several 2010-11 regular season announcements were made at the 2010 State of the Franchise meeting, including the retirement of Markus Naslund's sweater number. I could envision the same announcement being perhaps made for Pavel Bure's number at the upcoming event. It would also provide fans an opportunity to ask questions directly to Mike Gillis; I'm sure there are many questions as this has been such a busy off-season. Has the date yet been announced?

Edit: Updated title. Thanks, Tleve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tleve

Dec 26, 2005
It's this Tuesday night - the 23rd - the presentation bit starts at 6 I think as food is from 5 to 6. I haven't been before but I decided to go this year - hope it isn't too boring... Would be great if they introduce the coach and announce something with Bure.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Retirement of Bure's #10?

Possibly some Ring of Honor Inductees? (They've done jack **** with that idea so far really)

Assistant Coaches?

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
No, but Luongo might be.

:sarcasm: ;)

I made fun of the last guy that made that very same mistake.

Stupid poetic justice.

I posted this pic of "Lounge-o"...

164695944.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad