Prospect Info: 2013 Draft Part II: All Aboard the Nichushkin Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Bruins are delusional if they think they're getting a top 10 pick and a good roster player for Seguin. They can get one of those with another small addition but they aren't getting both.

To be fair, "Impact Player" could mean many things, not necessarily a top line player. Maybe they mean a physical, lock down type defender to fill out their bottom pair, or a gritty, sand paper, pest type for their bottom 6.

EQV

Aug 2, 2011
Bruins looking to trade Seguin for a top 10 pick and an impact level player. Don't do it Jim!

CSNNE’s Joe Haggerty reports the proposed asking price for Seguin is steep: Boston wants in the top-10 of Sunday’s draft (the Bruins don’t draft until No. 60 overall) and an impact-level roster player.

t5noxy.jpg

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Skinner for Myers would be awesome. Myers would become an even more of an ideal whipping boy for this teams fans than Skinner ever was, especially since he'd be considered the savior to our D.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Could see why the Canes would want Myers. $12 million of his total contract was paid last year. His contract declines down to $3 million a year by the end, cheap if he can find his top-pairing potential again.

Maybe Skinner for Myers + 16

I'd consider that. Myers was terrible last year though jeez. Not that that is entirely indicative of his overall ability. If you go to the other forum though, that skinner for myers has been floated and they are all killing that idea saying skinner isnt worth it.

Master Shake*

On the pens board i have suggested Letang, Glass and Bortuzzo for Skinner, Gleason and your 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad