2013-2014 Prospect Stats and Discussion - Part 2 - Updated March 25th

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Marco Roy with the Hatty today in Quebec! Two of them unassisted and all of them at even strength. Do you guys think he could become a decent 3rd liner in the NHL?

Great! It's funny how now he only needs 11 more goals to match his total from last year. Injuries man.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
He didn't get signed but Samu Perhonen played his first game in the Finnish Elite League. Shutout against the league leading team SaiPa.

Perhonen has all the talent in the world but so far it has been partying first, hockey second for him. We'll see if he is starting to take hockey more seriously.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
I have been reading that Marincin is not having that good of a training camp. Klefbom has looked good though.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Think we need a volunteer to start and maintain.

It's not a great job to be honest...

Yeah, I'm not sure the effort put into updating the numbers equals the amount of views the first page gets.

I'd do it if people wouldn't mind just a league by league list of our prospects hyperlinked to their eliteprospects pages.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
I might be able to make a new thread but I have no idea how often it would need to be updated. Once a month is probably something I could manage to do.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
There is really no reason to keep stats updated unless you are a masochist.

Make a link to elite prospects for all of our prospects.. That should be good enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad