Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
I was shut out on TM for a while and decided to walk up to MSG on my lunch break. They had some singles there and snagged two for Game 3 (Home Game 1). They're technically "obstructed view" but still good seats in Section 215 (where the Rangers shoot twice). And they're in row 6 (seat 4) and row 7 (seat 3) so as close as you can get to piggyback without them technically being so.

Trying to actually snag another game in this series so let me know if you want either of those singles. Looking for market value (minus the Stubhub fees). Ping me if you're interested

What time and how much were they?

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC
I walked up at 1:15 and had tickets around 1:40. There were scalpers handing people wads of cash to go up and buy tickets so I don't think they'll be a ton left. But the "good" news is that the guy at MSG said they weren't putting Game 6 on sale today so should be some more tickets available at some point (hopefully) for that game

lol, hilarious how it was that easy and there were people literally camped out for days looking for tickets

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
lol, hilarious how it was that easy and there were people literally camped out for days looking for tickets

One guy who had a bag chair and a sleeping bag was NOT happy. He tried to go back in and security stopped him and he complained that he had camped out and other people were just walking up and getting tickets. Don't blame him, but...

AHB*

One guy who had a bag chair and a sleeping bag was NOT happy. He tried to go back in and security stopped him and he complained that he had camped out and other people were just walking up and getting tickets. Don't blame him, but...

what did you pay?

AHB*

Pricing of the tix is done months before the end of the reg season.

When do you find out these prices? I wasn't told what they were until I got my invoice from the playoffs. Which was slightly before the end of the regular season.

AHB*

Elgato you need to elaborate haha.

1) How much did you pay per seat?
2) Why was the guy camping out pissed? You just walked up but he couldn't?
3) Were there any single avail for Game 4?
4) Did it seem like there were a lot of singles left in general?

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
I walked up at 1:15 and had tickets around 1:40. There were scalpers handing people wads of cash to go up and buy tickets so I don't think they'll be a ton left. But the "good" news is that the guy at MSG said they weren't putting Game 6 on sale today so should be some more tickets available at some point (hopefully) for that game

Now I wish I didn't hafta go to dentist in Queens today...might walk there tomorrow at lunch just to confirm game 6 being on sale later, maybe even get specifically after what game they'd be released.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
And I 'd say the guy who camped out was pissed cause he felt he should've been able to get more tickets per game since he went through the trouble of camping while the other guy merely waltzed in without sacrificing hes night or something.

AHB*

And I 'd say the guy who camped out was pissed cause he felt he should've been able to get more tickets per game since he went through the trouble of camping while the other guy merely waltzed in without sacrificing hes night or something.

They said max 2 per person to all games. That's been out since we made the finals. He's a moron.

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC
I went and said "hey all, interested in a single for games 3 & 4 but not willing to spend what these other guys would spend but you should turn down the opportunity to make a profit and give it to me cheap out of the goodness of your heart"

I'm now banned from MSG :(

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
I went and said "hey all, interested in a single for games 3 & 4 but not willing to spend what these other guys would spend but you should turn down the opportunity to make a profit and give it to me cheap out of the goodness of your heart"

I'm now banned from MSG :(

LMAO :laugh:

Banned from MSG? what does that even mean...Im sure you can go in, how do they ban you? take your photo? haha

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
Elgato you need to elaborate haha.

1) How much did you pay per seat?
2) Why was the guy camping out pissed? You just walked up but he couldn't?
3) Were there any single avail for Game 4?
4) Did it seem like there were a lot of singles left in general?

Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

:handclap:$275 is awesome price. Well done.

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC

I don't believe you

AHB*

Now sell that ticket and buy a massive upgrade....or, what my friends do, is they buy obstructed an stand at the bar behind the net where the Rangers shoot twice, in the 200's. You can stand there all game and it's completely "allowed" aka, they won't bother you. I have buddies that do it for almost every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad