2013-14 Winnipeg Jets schedule/tickets thread

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
[Don't see a thread discussing the schedule nor the Ticket-trader thread up; so either merge this or lets discuss!]

We had our Jets ticket draw, which is easy since its only a couple of us splitting the season...:nod:

- Can't wait to see the Jets vs. Hawks, Oilers, Wild (new rivalry?) --- and of course to yell at the Canucks (TORTS!:rant:) and Coyotes.

What games are you anticipating most?

- The early April homestretch vs. Pens, Wild and Bruins might determine the playoffs....good games to be going to.

- A large number of Friday/Saturday games which will be good for drinking and good for TNSE's beverage sales/bank account

- PS - I'll have several games available for a lucky few (face-value through the TNSE JetsExchange transfer system)...so stayed tuned! -- Amazing seats in centre-lowerbowl, P3s right near P2.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
I'm most looking forward to the Chicago games, going to be a great time. Mostly looking forward to seeing all the teams I havent seen yet (most in the west). I said "pshhhh" to the islander games the last couple years and that was a mistake so Im going this year. I'm also going to see the columbus game, should be good. Also looking forward to finally seeing a game right on the glass, but that will take some hunting of tickets. Plus also looking forward to seeing Trouba, Jones, Mckinnon, and Drouin.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Well if Selanne is playing this year that Anaheim game is going to be kind of a big deal. Got that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad