Kings News: 2013-14 TV Schedule

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
http://kings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=681531

All 82 games will be televised.

Two pre-season games will also be aired!
During the Kings’ 2013 exhibition season, the following games will air on TV: Tuesday, September 24, versus the Ducks on PRIME TICKET and Friday, September 27, versus the New York Rangers on KCOP-13. Both games, which begin at 7:30 p.m., will feature 30-minute “Kings Live” pregame (7 p.m. start time) and postgame shows.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
And the most important bit of info from the article...

"Dan Moriarty, who served as a reporter in 2012-13, will not return this season."

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Noticed this as well:
And making its inaugural debut, “Kings Weekly,” hosted by Curry, will take fans behind the scenes to showcase the lives, training regimens and more of the players. Following the premiere on Wednesday, October 9 at 10:30 pm, the half-hour program will air every Thursday night throughout the season immediately following “Kings Live” postgame coverage.

scryan

May 1, 2013
That must be after Brad Richardson filed for sexual harassment against Moriarty.

Kinda bad with names, so I was going to say
"Was he the one who was always overly sensitive, while speaking softly and sitting awkwardly close?"

Saw your comment and was pretty sure I had the right guy...
Google searched and found this quote
Every time I see Moriarty interview a Kings player, I get the creepy idea that he is going to touch the player's leg.
and yeah pretty sure its that guy...

:handclap:

Captain Mittens*

That must be after Brad Richardson filed for sexual harassment against Moriarty.

2vhueli.jpg

Captain Mittens*

Noticed this as well:

And making its inaugural debut, “Kings Weekly,” hosted by Curry, will take fans behind the scenes to showcase the lives, training regimens and more of the players. Following the premiere on Wednesday, October 9 at 10:30 pm, the half-hour program will air every Thursday night throughout the season immediately following “Kings Live” postgame coverage.

Mmmmmmm Curry

massaman.jpg

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
If you build it, they will come. Seriously, FSW has been heeding the call of fans the past few years and all it took was winning some games and getting people to watch.

Losing the Lakers frees up some air time. I dont know how much womens college volleyball I could watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad