League News: 2013-14 Out of Town Scoreboard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
I hadn't watched Subban, like at all, for the last two years.

After watching him play tonight, I think the Caps are a new coach and a Subban away from a Cup.

That dude is ****ing amazing.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
How ironic that Matty P is Anaheim's best faceoff guy and the Caps struggled at that?

If you were in the game....

Didn't MP out produce Grabo?

Either way he was good for the Ducks this year. Amazing what a player can do when given the opportunity. The Caps never did give him that.

RE: Faceoffs

I believe our faceoff problems stem more from Oates. I've never seen a team have wingers take so many darn faceoffs. If you aren't on your strong side as a C then Oates does not allow you to take them.

Brouwer? Ward? WTH are these guys doing starting out in the face off dot?

Then there is playing wingers at C and centers at W??? uggghhhh

Handedness trumps ALL!

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Avery rule should apply to goalies...

Oh yeah no difference between Landeskog hit on Brodin then Ovechkins on McDonagh last year that Milbury called dirty.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
848898328.gif

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Strange play leading to the OT goal for the Avs... Barrie doesn't appear to see Cooke, but his leg is stuck so far out and perfectly trips Cooke...

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Very interesting Sharks-Kings game.

Jeff Carter has really made the U-turn from notorious floater to good defensive player under Sutter.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Teravanien going to the WCs...

Blackhawks are in the playoffs and it appears the Icehogs just got to win one game and 2 other teams lose for them to make the playoffs I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->