2013/14 individual grades

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Kind of a little generous with a lot of the grades, but they were somewhat fair too.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Nice read. Thanks JohnnyDrama21.

The grades seem a little high, but on a scale he did a good job. Comments for the most part were bang on. Knock everyone down by a letter and except for a few players that's pretty much how I would have it.

A- for Mcgrattan! Just make it an A.

TheClassicK*

"Ben" Arnold hahaha I thought that was right until the second time I looked at it.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Anyone else notice the falicy in regards to Ortio, saying he spent a fair amount of time backing up Ramo. Did he spend any time at all backing up Ramo? As far as I remember, when Ramo went down, Ortio was brought up to start games and when Ramo came back, him and MacD switched teams and MacD was the backup for Ramo.

TheClassicK*

Anyone else notice the falicy in regards to Ortio, saying he spent a fair amount of time backing up Ramo. Did he spend any time at all backing up Ramo? As far as I remember, when Ramo went down, Ortio was brought up to start games and when Ramo came back, him and MacD switched teams and MacD was the backup for Ramo.

Yup. Although I'm pretty sure Ortio backed up MacD a couple times, but not Ramo.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
you are correct

May 27, 2012
Earth
Chris Butler the only Flame to play in every single game this season (82)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/statistics/?hubname=nhl-flames

Not even sure this thread worthy. I just thought it was kind of funny he was the only one to play every single game. I like Butler and hope we bring him back for one more season.

I was looking at the Flames stats and sorted by games and he is the only one with 82 games.

Mods move this if need be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad