Prospect Info: 2012 16th Overall - Tom Wilson, Right Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am annoyed he wasn't even a finalist. Of course I am still pissed the Norris would get handed to Coffey playing the least amount of defense one could imagine. The need is still there for a Coffey and Langway version of the Norris.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
All "finalist" means is that he didn't finish in the top 3 of the voting. All the voting has already happened by the time the "finalists" are announced.

NeilYoung

May 7, 2009
I like Wilson but man Teuvo is something else, I even remember plenty of posters calling for him to be the pick on draft day when he was falling

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I like Wilson but man Teuvo is something else, I even remember plenty of posters calling for him to be the pick on draft day when he was falling

A lot of people were stupefied that we were going to be able to get both Forsberg and Teuvo, since they were both slated to go much higher. Then we passed on Teuvo (and Maatta, who others thought we might pick). Then we traded Forsberg.

...hold me :cry:

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
A lot of people were stupefied that we were going to be able to get both Forsberg and Teuvo, since they were both slated to go much higher. Then we passed on Teuvo (and Maatta, who others thought we might pick). Then we traded Forsberg.

...hold me :cry:

Seriously. It's amazing how incredible that draft could of turned out, in typical Caps fashion they blew it.

I will say I didn't mind the Wilson pick too much, but I never saw the top 6 upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->