2012-13 WHL Playoff Thread

Spin84

Apr 9, 2013
Whoohoo! What a great series! The defending champs played a great game, especially in game 5, but the Winterhawks came out ahead to win it in 6. Third times a charm! Congrats to MVP Ty Rattie with the hat trick and his 50 career playoff goals including 20 from this year's playoffs! Can't wait to see him wearing the Blues jersey. On to the Memorial Cup! :yo:

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Congrats Hawks fans! Third time's a charm. Congrats to the Oil Kings as well, they were great throughout the playoffs and played amazing in Game 5.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Congrats to the WinterHawks, and good luck in the Memorial Cup, do the WHL proud.

Great season to the Oil Kings too, it was the best two teams in the final.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Steal for St. Louis in the 2nd Round. Part of me can see him being a Bust and a long time AHL'er though, IDK why.

GO OIL KINGS! :P

I have some doubts on Rattie and think he was more of finisher of players than a contributor on the lines he was on.

Petan was the MVP of this series.

spfan

May 4, 2009
Overall: 2/2

Spot on with Portland. Off by 1 in the Oil Kings series.

Total overall: 14/14!

Portland in 7
Winterhawks look to finally win in the WHL finals! Edmonton has been great, but Portland have more offensive power and better depth. Not sure Brossoit can overcome this.

Overall: 1/1
Total Overall: 15/15 PERFECT!

Portland finally wins after losing in the finals the last 2 years!
Winterhawks got it done in a game less than I thought, but i'm happy that I went perfect in predicting each series winner!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Overall: 1/1
Total Overall: 15/15 PERFECT!

Portland finally wins after losing in the finals the last 2 years!
Winterhawks got it done in a game less than I thought, but i'm happy that I went perfect in predicting each series winner!

You predicted ALL and EVERY series right? Wow. Right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad