Tickets: 2012-13 Ticket Prices (Part III)

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Nicole is new, and may not yet be 100% familiar with everything that goes on. The written policy may be what nicole quoted, but there are always exceptions that the more experienced reps may be aware.

Nicole is quoting the company line. While that may be the "official policy" if you are not happy with it you can push the issue until you get an answer more to your liking. Bottom line is they will do everything they can to strongly discourage account from holders downgrading their seats. But if you are adamant about doing so and are willing to go the distance you can be successful.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Since everyone on the Islanders thread is snubbing me, maybe one of you guys knows this. At Nassau, are there no seats directly on the glass on the ends? From the images I saw it looks like a walkway and all the seats are set back:

333.jpg

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
With regards to pricing for seating, I understand a ton of the STH's frustrations about the price differences between Gallery Rows 1 and 2, Row 3, Row 15 etc.

Anyone believe the Rangers should adopt somthing similar to the Flyers seating/pricing structure. Obviously I think it should be a combination of row and how centered you are relative to the ice.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=35701

Thoughts?

FYI -- This is in an ideal world if the Rangers listened to their STH

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
Since everyone on the Islanders thread is snubbing me, maybe one of you guys knows this. At Nassau, are there no seats directly on the glass on the ends? From the images I saw it looks like a walkway and all the seats are set back:

333.jpg

This picture looks like there is directly seating against the glass behind goal. This was taken in Nassau Coliseum.

GYI0063593670_medium.jpg

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
With regards to pricing for seating, I understand a ton of the STH's frustrations about the price differences between Gallery Rows 1 and 2, Row 3, Row 15 etc.

Anyone believe the Rangers should adopt somthing similar to the Flyers seating/pricing structure. Obviously I think it should be a combination of row and how centered you are relative to the ice.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=35701

Thoughts?

FYI -- This is in an ideal world if the Rangers listened to their STH

Ticket prices would probably rise for everyone not sitting in Row 1 if the Rangers adopted that system. Be careful what you wish for.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

333.jpg

Yeah there is a walkway in front of the glass seats behind the goals. Those lower rows are pretty bad, it's probably best to avoid em.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Yeah there is a walkway in front of the glass seats behind the goals. Those lower rows are pretty bad, it's probably best to avoid em.

What moron designed that? From primo to zero. So are you actually against the glass on the sidelines in row AA or did some genius come up with an equally brilliant idea there too?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Knicks playoff invoices will probably be out before the Rangers this year. Last year the Rangers issued them on 3/6 and the Knicks on 3/15. But the season ends 20 days later this year for the NHL so I think we're looking at about March 25th

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
What moron designed that? From primo to zero. So are you actually against the glass on the sidelines in row AA or did some genius come up with an equally brilliant idea there too?

You are up against the glass on the sidelines but those seats aren't great either to be honest. I don't know how to describe it but it's like you have to sit up as high as you can to see above the dasher. It's best to avoid the lower rows all together at the Coliseum IMO.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
You are up against the glass on the sidelines but those seats aren't great either to be honest. I don't know how to describe it but it's like you have to sit up as high as you can to see above the dasher. It's best to avoid the lower rows all together at the Coliseum IMO.

It'll be interesting to see a game at Barclays when they make the move. The octagon is designed to be wrapped around a basketball court so for hockey you should be right on top of the action anywhere you sit, even with the messed up placement of the rink offset to one side

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY

333.jpg

Sat there once, you have a walkway in front of you. The security down there has the best seat (folding chair) right against the glass. Too bad they have to face the crowd rather than the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->