2010 Free Agency Begins

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Dallas sent in a list but i just recentlu found out one of my choices was apparently picked despite not being able to find him. and Kreps went to europe it slipped my mind. im going to resubmit a new list soon if thats okay?

You can if you really want to but it's not necessary. I've flagged any undrafted players that aren't eligible to be signed already.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Can we revise an offer prior to the deadline, or once sent, are they sent?

If you've made an error in your offer then you can correct it sure.

If you plan on sending in multiple updates I'd rather they just wait until the deadline so I'm not updating the main file multiple times.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
FA UPDATE:

With about 36 hours remaining before the deadline I've received offers from 20 teams. If you've sent me an offer file and I haven't confirmed via email, MSN or you're not listed at the bottom of the original post please send your offers to me again.

If everyone get's their offers in early I will start working on them sooner so let's get them in ASAP!

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
dumb question: i'm full of them

"(NEW RULE: Priority lists are capped at 4 players). But keep in mind in the above scenario with four ‘#1’ priority offers, these bids could result in the team landing all four players."

Doesn't that mean you can only sign 4 players max?

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
"(NEW RULE: Priority lists are capped at 4 players). But keep in mind in the above scenario with four ‘#1’ priority offers, these bids could result in the team landing all four players."

Doesn't that mean you can only sign 4 players max?

No. It was just describing the example. Priority lists can go

1: Tony Kay
2: Bob's Uncle
3: Sean Burger
4: Alvaro Streets

But you can't add a fifth player.

If you put 20 players (or as many as you like) as #1 bids, be prepared to win them all (as unlikely as that seems, especially with well know UDFA who are likely to go to lottery)

You can have 20 priority lists of 4 players if you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad