2007 HFNHL ALL-STAR GAME! ALL GM's READ!!!!

Just to let you know, that the voting for the 2007 HFNHL All-Star game has opened. We will be recieving votes until midnight Thurs night/Fri Morning.

Please select your 6 starters for each conference (1 g, 2 D, 3 F) and nominate a GM. You obviously can't vote for your own players.

There will be a 200K bonus for each player/GM picked as a starter, and a 50K bonus for the 1st star on the night.

The same goes for the voting process with the young-stars game, but there is no bonus for selections, there will only be a 50K bonus for the 1st star. Young stars are considered to be anybody that is an HFNHL rookie this season, or is under 25 years of age (24 and under on player vitals).

If you do not vote, you are not elegible to collect your bonus should you have a player elected to start.

Its important to get as many votes as possible, so please take the 5 minutes to look through the league and see who you think is deserving. Small things like this are what helps to make the league that bit more fun, and gives everyone a reason to start campaigning players...which always helps the league's participation and activity.

You have 5 days to get your votes in. that should be more than enough time to compile them all. Please send them to my address...

[email protected]

Thanks

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I voted, but reserved the right to change them if someone makes a compelling case. :teach:

That said, I don't see myself changing my mind all that much - I tried to mix things up, give as many teams as possible who had legitimate candidates some respect, and I'd hate to have to jig the whole thing around now...

... and yes, Rich, your Devils did get a nomination in there somewhere.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Just to let you know, that the voting for the 2007 HFNHL All-Star game has opened. We will be recieving votes until midnight Thurs night/Fri Morning.

I was originally planning on playing the game tomorrow night, but i didn't notice that the deadline was set at Thursday night/Friday morning. I'll have to push the simulation back until Monday because I'll be away all weekend.

There should probably be a league ruling on this, but I think we should set either Thursday or Friday as the "All-Star break" (while continuing normal games) for reason of allowing guys who were re-signed during last season as pending UFA's. There is one pending trade now that can't go through until the "All-Star break," and for fairness I don't think it should wait until I sim the game on Monday.

Input anyone?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->