www.myspace.com
Found these nice 2007 Eastern Gloves on ebay for 295.00 and 10.00 shipping USD
d867_12.JPG

Last edited:

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
please tell me that's CAN not USD... even then WAAAY overpriced.

They're probably not made for retail - probably overstock from the equipment room from the all-star weekend? People tend to find that stuff collectible and/or higher quality and try to charge ridiculous amounts for it.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Pro stock stuff isn't for retail either but that doesn't mean you need to charge a lot for it. It's hockey equipment, meant to be used.

I know that, but whoever listed is probably sitting around thinking they can charge a bucket for them simply because they're so rare to be from the ASG. I wasn't explaining why they're worth that much; I was explaining why some idiot would think they could charge that much.

colt45

Dec 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
I know that, but whoever listed is probably sitting around thinking they can charge a bucket for them simply because they're so rare to be from the ASG. I wasn't explaining why they're worth that much; I was explaining why some idiot would think they could charge that much.

exactly right

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com

i figured that's what you meant, I was just complaining about it(the price of the gloves) :D

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
sorry but I dont like holding my hockey stick with marshmallows on my hands.

those things are so ugly, nevermind the stupid price for them.

fullmetal2405

Feb 3, 2007
Edison, New Jersey
Someone else has the Western Conference gloves too. Same price, too. ANd yeah, it is ridiculously over priced. If they were GAME USED and signed by someone then I could understand. But given the way people work, a pair like that would probably sell for $1,000+ (USD)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad