2006 Sleeper

• Thread starter A Good Flying Bird*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

Here's my sleeper. Doesn't seem too high on many draft lists, but I think Robert Nyholm is a guy who might creep up the ladder in the next draft.
A big, good-skating forward who plays a straight-ahead game, Nyholm has pretty good offensive skills, he battles hard and plays phsyical, and he works hard in his own end.'

Watch out for this kid.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
TinCanCommunications said:
Here's my sleeper. Doesn't seem too high on many draft lists, but I think Robert Nyholm is a guy who might creep up the ladder in the next draft.
A big, good-skating forward who plays a straight-ahead game, Nyholm has pretty good offensive skills, he battles hard and plays phsyical, and he works hard in his own end.'

Watch out for this kid.
Ryan White of the Calgary Hitmen. Big, strong, a leader and a scoring touch

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I would have to say, Ryan Sparling of Saint John Sea Dogs. He is small but very talented with the puck. He can absolutly fly also. I remember seeing him dominate Midget AAA and he currently has over a PPG in his rookie season. 5`11 165 pound frame needs to fill out but I feel he has a shot.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
My two sleepers are Stefan Ridderwall and Jhonas Enroth. They are both swedish goalies and probably the best goalieprospects since Lundqvist. Swedish goalies are rarely drafted early but I think both these are can't miss prospects.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
B Boarding said:
but I think both these are can't miss prospects.

Ovechkins, Crosbys etc. fit that description, but certainly not two 17,18-year old goalies that have basically played no senior hockey at all. As for Ridderwall, he might not even be the top goalie in DIF:s junior system judging by the play of Eddie Läck.

Enroth, on the other hand, I really like.. but it is not like he is a teenage Kari Lehtonen and being dominant while playing against men. Hopefully all three will become capable goaltenders and one or so even turn out great, but it is a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad