2006-07 Prospect Stats

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I've put together this list of stats for the year just completed. Instead of using HF's definition of "prospect", I made it easy on myself and just included anyone born in 1984 or later. Some might find it useful for comparison purposes.

I used the stats from the league the player played the most games in this season. If an equal number of games was played in two or more leagues, I used the highest level. Don't worry too much about the heights/weights. Most of them are likely outdated, and were only included to give a general idea, not complete accuracy.

It's in PDF format, and you can find it here.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I've put together this list of stats for the year just completed. Instead of using HF's definition of "prospect", I made it easy on myself and just included anyone born in 1984 or later. Some might find it useful for comparison purposes.

I used the stats from the league the player played the most games in this season. If an equal number of games was played in two or more leagues, I used the highest level. Don't worry too much about the heights/weights. Most of them are likely outdated, and were only included to give a general idea, not complete accuracy.

It's in PDF format, and you can find it here.

Holy cow!!:amazed: Thanks for all the info/stats!!;)

Did it take you long to organize all that info on Adobe?:amazed:

Anyways...THANKS!!:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->