2005- Point-producing defenseman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postman

Feb 27, 2002
Ray Macias is another, who was sometimes used as a forward last year due to his offensive skills.

TKLOOCH22

Jul 23, 2002
Nueva York
Visit site
Although, I think its way too early to speculate for the draft, let alone the NHL. Guys will take dives and soar. Like Mike Card this year. Jiri Drtina a few years ago. What happened to Nicolai Goc? Same with forwards.

X-SHARKIE

Goc was injured.

Jack Johnson is going to be the best defensman in this draft IMO. I seen him play two weekends ago and I was amazed, he had the 2nd best shot ( only to Kessel) at a Badger goalie camp I attended.

He also skates so smooth and deceptively fast.

He well be special.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
X-SHARKIE said:
Goc was injured.

Jack Johnson is going to be the best defensman in this draft IMO. I seen him play two weekends ago and I was amazed, he had the 2nd best shot ( only to Kessel) at a Badger goalie camp I attended.

He also skates so smooth and deceptively fast.

He well be special.

I've heard alot of great things about Johnson. I'll be anxious to hear how he does at the U.S. evaluation in camp in August. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the U.S. WJC squad coming out of the Under 18 team.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
TKLOOCH22 said:
Although, I think its way too early to speculate for the draft, let alone the NHL. Guys will take dives and soar. Like Mike Card this year. Jiri Drtina a few years ago. What happened to Nicolai Goc? Same with forwards.

Well that's precisely why we speculate. That's what this board (and the question of this thread) is all about.

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Teemu Laakso seems to be very good choice IF he can improve his abilities this summer as much as he did last summer. He came out of nowhere to Finnish U18 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad