2005 nhl draft?????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
what will happen to this year's draft since there's no nhl season you can't have a draft lottery that's fair.
also with the prolongation of the nhl lock out should we expect a mass signing of rookie nhl free agents or will we have a draft any way
also what happens to a player like crosby and belle do they get assigned to the ahl or head to europe although i do think the ahl would be a more feasible route :hockey: :cheers: :habs :habs

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
neg marron said:
what will happen to this year's draft since there's no nhl season you can't have a draft lottery that's fair.
also with the prolongation of the nhl lock out should we expect a mass signing of rookie nhl free agents or will we have a draft any way
also what happens to a player like crosby and belle do they get assigned to the ahl or head to europe although i do think the ahl would be a more feasible route :hockey: :cheers: :habs :habs

What the ****?

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
neg marron said:

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/309/lightningbottle_001.jpg

missK

Aug 1, 2002
Lightning country
Visit site
No draft can take place until there is a new signed CBA. If this season is cancelled, all the other draft variables will have to be negotiated in conjunction with the new CBA (i.e. draft date if no CBA by June, draft lottery/order, unsigned prospects as potential free agents, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad