2004 Steal? Michael Vernace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Diaboli said:
No offense, but that's a stupid thing to say. I meant, that by that headline, the meaning of the headline, is that it asks, "who will be 2004 draft's steal?". I didn't mean, he wrote that specifically, but that his headline implies that Michael Vernace is 2004 draft's steal.

But you're only half right. It's ambiguous. His headline could also mean "is Vernace a steal?", and not "who will be the steal?" I'm not sure if there was Finnish interference there too, but it's pretty clear that it could go either way. No need to bring up anybody else's English teacher.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I have a few Brampton games on tape from last season if you want to see him play, assuming he played in those games which is easy to find out.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
X-SHARKIE said:
He played hardly a game in the regular season but if you have playoff games on tape he's in those.

Get back to me.

BTW NEOGEO...thanks...I appreciate it :)

No playoff games, I checked. If I come across any games this year I'll let you know. I don't plan on seeing too much OHL this year since the Habs only have 2 guys and both are on the Petes.

Phanuthier*

The guy was an 8th round pick, if he becomes even a remotely good minor leaguer, it would be a pretty good pick.

Pretty good numbers, 8th round pick... seems like a good deal to me!

And if there is some serious flaw in his game that prevented him from getting picked higher, oh well, its an 8th round pick! Luc Robitaille proved he could be an effective player dispite having serious flaws in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad