2004 MockDraft - Trades Included

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
I was thinking that i would try a mock draft that included some trades unlike my previous 2 and also im gonna be selecting the full 1st round. Enjoy!!!

1)Washington Capitals: Alexander Ovechkin

2)Pittsburgh Penguins: Evgeni Malkin

3)Florida Panthers
(Blackhawks trade 3rd overall pick to the Florida Panthers, Hawks recieve FLA 7th overall and C.Berglund): Rostislov Olesz

4)Columbus Blue Jackets: Cameron Barker

5)Phoenix Coyotes: Robbie Schremp

6)New York Rangers: Andrew Ladd

7)Chicago Blackhawks
(Blackhawks trade 3rd overall pick to the Florida Panthers, Hawks recieve FLA 7th overall and C.Berglund): Alexander Radulov

8)Carolina Hurricanes: A.J Thelen

9)Anaheim Mighty Ducks: Lauri Tukonen

10)Atlanta Thrashers: Drew Stafford

11)Los Angeles Kings: Marek Schwarz

12)Minnesota Wild: Wojtek Wolski

13)Buffalo Sabres: Mike Green

14)New Jersey Devils:
(Oilers trade 14th overall pick to the NJ Devils and 2nd rounder, Oilers recieve New Jersey 22nd overall and Ari Ahonen): Wes O'Neill

15)Nashville Predators: Alexandre Picard

16)New York Islanders: Dave Bolland

17)St.Louis Blues: Alvaro Montoya

18)Montreal Canadiens: Boris Valabik

19)Calgary Flames: Kyle Chipchura

20)Dallas Stars: Enver Lisin

21)Colorado Avalanche: Ladislav Smid

22)Edmonton Oilers
(Oilers trade 14th overall pick to the NJ Devils and 2nd rounder, Oilers recieve New Jersey 22nd overall and Ari Ahonen): Lukas Kaspar

23)Ottawa Senators: Jakub Sindel

24)New York Rangers(via Toronto Maple Leafs): Kirill Lyamin

25)Edmonton Oilers(via Philadelphia Flyers): Oscar Hedman

26)Vancouver Canucks: Bryan Bickell

27)Washington Captials(via Boston Bruins): Sami Lepisto

28)San Jose Sharks: Carl Soderberg

29)Washington Capitals(via Detroit Red Wings): Adamn Berti

30)Tampa Bay: Andrej Meszaros

Last edited:

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Interesting deal you have between Edmonton and NJ. I do like it, but I can't see Ahonen traded any time soon, because NJ doesn't have someone to backup Brodeur next year - chances are that neither Clemmensen nor Schwab will be back, so the position will fall to Ahonen.

thestonedkoala

I just hope Minnesota moves down if Radulov or Stafford isn't there

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
I can't see the Panthers moving up for a forward, but maybe for a defencemen. Also if Olesz comes that cheap the rangers would probably offer more, no doubt

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Flame_Star_Devil said:
Interesting deal you have between Edmonton and NJ. I do like it, but I can't see Ahonen traded any time soon, because NJ doesn't have someone to backup Brodeur next year - chances are that neither Clemmensen nor Schwab will be back, so the position will fall to Ahonen.

The devils could find a backup for Brodeur no doubt, Brodeur plays like 70 some odd games a season so they will have no problem finding a goalie to play maybe like 10 games

May 1, 2003
Visit site
King Henry I said:
I don't think the Isles pass on Chipchura if they have a chance to grab him.

Chipchura is a good prospect who will probably be something like Jere Lehtinen and Peca and the Isles have peca so i dont see them needing another defensive forward but thats just my opinion

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Unknownbutfamous said:
Yea Berglund aint gonna move Florida up to #3, It will take atleast a second rounder

What if it were a 3rd and Berglund do you think the Hawks would be happy with that

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
#2 said:
What if it were a 3rd and Berglund do you think the Hawks would be happy with that

Maybe but remember I'm sure a team like Colombus, Phoenix, the rangers among others are going to be interested so it could cost more than normal

May 1, 2003
Visit site
rnyquist said:
Maybe but remember I'm sure a team like Colombus, Phoenix, the rangers among others are going to be interested so it could cost more than normal
I think the Rangers could be interested byt CLB and PHO i doubt because of the fact that they're is a high probablity that that CLB will get Barker at the 4th spot if not worse comes to worse they get Schremp. Pho will most likely stay at the 5th spot drafting Schremp, Olesz or Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad