2004 MockDraft. Sign Up Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
i will make the montreal pick since its been sooooooooo long,

the montreal canadiens are proud to select Boris Valabik

i will pm the next guy -- lets keep the draft moving!!

page 7 has the updated picks and who is next -- thanks

sushinsky4tsar

Oct 17, 2002
Edina, MN
Visit site
WINNERS

Washington- Meszaros and Smid in the late first round. Great job. The Capitals future at the blueline just got a whole lot brighter. Now Kaspar in the second.

Edmonton- Using the 14th to grab Radulov, and still getting Montoya at 23.

Good value for the position: #24 Valabik, #14 Radulov, #12 Picard, #11 Schwarz, #9 Tukonen, #8 Ladd,

Drafted too early: #3 Schremp, #7 Wolski (w/ Ladd there), #13 O'Neill, #21 McGrath, #22 Berti.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
With the 35th overall selection,the Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select Devan Dubnyk.

Oiler_Gold

May 14, 2004
sushinsky4tsar said:
WINNERS

Washington- Meszaros and Smid in the late first round. Great job. The Capitals future at the blueline just got a whole lot brighter. Now Kaspar in the second.

Edmonton- Using the 14th to grab Radulov, and still getting Montoya at 23.

Good value for the position: #24 Valabik, #14 Radulov, #12 Picard, #11 Schwarz, #9 Tukonen, #8 Ladd,

Drafted too early: #3 Schremp, #7 Wolski (w/ Ladd there), #13 O'Neill, #21 McGrath, #22 Berti.

I think with the 14th pick the oiler's should pick up Viktor ALexandrov. This kid is a gem. That is if he is still available of course. But I agree with Montoya he will still be around for the oilers to grab with the 23rd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad