2004 MockDraft. Sign Up Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perez

Feb 27, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
xander said:
i'm always too late to get the rangers. I'll take the thrashers if no one minds, though if an actual thrashers fan wants them i'd be willing to trade, they just happen to be the team with a top ten pick still available whose prospects i'm reasonably familiar with.

Hey I already called the thrashers;)
If you want you can take the panthers or the hurricanes, nobody as asked them...

:banana:

Balej

Jan 26, 2004
FacelessButcher said:
As a casual observer of the mock-draft board, I would like to make the request that you use the official draft order as it being decided very soon. Just hold on a few days plz. :bow:

No problem buddy, When does the season ends already? Oh and is the lottery before the playoff?

And for the poster who asked if we can draft colege guys who might not enter, i'll say yes.

Oh and xander, the Panthers has been taken by West.. read the posts ;)
Canes are still available at this point tho.

And yes you can trade roster players, prospect, picks, cash if you wish.. Just dont make dump trades!
-----

Available Teams:
NewYork Islanders
Ottawa Senators
Boston Bruins

Last edited:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Balej said:
No problem buddy, When does the season ends already? Oh and is the lottery before the playoff?

And for the poster who asked if we can draft colege guys who might not enter, i'll say yes.

Oh and xander, the Panthers has been taken by West.. read the posts ;)
Canes are still available at this point tho.

And yes you can trade roster players, prospect, picks, cash if you wish.. Just dont make dump trades!
-----

Available Teams:
Carolina Hurricanes
Minnesota Wild
NewYork Islanders
Nashville Predators
Ottawa Senators
TampaBay Lightnings
Boston Bruins

If no Bolts fan wants them...I'll take the Lightning.

Balej

Jan 26, 2004
Duff88 said:
I'll be Carolina if no fans of the Hurricanes want them?

Someone as already taken them.

Duff, Boston and Ottawa are left so pîck a team between the 2! :)

We will begin the draft as soon as the lottery is done, so feel free to begin making the moves you wish! ;)

Kick Save

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Balej said:
Someone as already taken them.

Duff, Boston and Ottawa are left so pîck a team between the 2! :)

We will begin the draft as soon as the lottery is done, so feel free to begin making the moves you wish! ;)

Balej: It's your mock draft and you can run it any way you choose. But shouldn't we at least wait until the draft lottery on April 6th which will determine the exact order for the draft before we start drafting and trading picks?

Perez

Feb 27, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
Kick Save said:
Balej: It's your mock draft and you can run it any way you choose. But shouldn't we at least wait until the draft lottery on April 6th which will determine the exact order for the draft before we start drafting and trading picks?

Imo we can start trading picks now, it won't make a big difference and it will kill time.

And he did say that the draft would start after the lottery.

Kick Save

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Perez said:
Imo we can start trading picks now, it won't make a big difference and it will kill time.

And he did say that the draft would start after the lottery.

So, Perez, you don't see much difference between having the 1st pick and having the 5th pick? The 5th worst team could win the draft and wind up with the first pick.

Last edited:

Perez

Feb 27, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
Kick Save said:
So, Perez, you don't see much difference between having the 1st pick and having the 5th pick? The 5th worst team could win the draft and wind up with the first pick.

wtf?

The draft starts after the lottery! The list order is going to change in consequence. I don't know wath the f you're talking about.

The only thing that we can do know is trade picks...

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
JasonMacIsaac said:
I will trade NJ's first round pick 25th now to Chicago for their 42nd and 46th picks or to the Rangers for their 38th and 49th pick.
When the pick comes and if there is someone on the board that the Hawks want, we can talk.

Kick Save

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Perez said:
wtf?

The draft starts after the lottery! The list order is going to change in consequence. I don't know wath the f you're talking about.

The only thing that we can do know is trade picks...

Sorry, bozo, but how can you trade picks if you don't know which pick you have yet? You still have managed to miss the point of my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad