2004 Entry Draft Fitness Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clancy

May 15, 2004
South Jersey
i think those are pretty much confidential....but you can probably find out like if someone did exceptionally well or were really out of shape(last year Bernier was out of shape, this year i read that Schremp has a little extra flab)

ellargo4

Jun 12, 2004
Brock said:
The CSB always has the fitness testing results for each player prior to the draft. The last time I checked, they weren't up yet however.

How can i access the csb website and what does csb stand for. Thanx for the help!

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
centalscouting.nhl.com

it stands for central scouting bureau! and if i tell you the id to access the site the people who monitor this board will take off my head! ;)

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
BClanc159 said:
i think those are pretty much confidential....but you can probably find out like if someone did exceptionally well or were really out of shape(last year Bernier was out of shape, this year i read that Schremp has a little extra flab)
He's allways had a little baby fat, but believe me it dosent effect his play.

ellargo4

Jun 12, 2004
JNRhockeyGURU said:
centalscouting.nhl.com

it stands for central scouting bureau! and if i tell you the id to access the site the people who monitor this board will take off my head! ;)

It's ok i already have my own password and username pu ti don't think they're posted there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad