2004-05 draft picks still in camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnbuckle*

Name your team's picks from the past two drafts that are still in training camp.

Montreal has Mark Streit (2004) and Guillame Latendresse (2005).

Price and Chipchura were sent back to junior today.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Andrew Ladd, but just barely. He's got a groin injury, so he may not make it in time to showcase for the last two games at the end of the week. Likely headed to Lowell.

Vic Rattlehead*

From 2004 draft:

Walter was signed in August I believe, but he is from the 04 draft.

Karsums is still in camp, but only because the team wants to keep an eye on his injury.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Martin Karsums' injury has been a long, bizarre, process. He's been out since around February of last year and attempted to come back for a game or two in the playoffs and couldn't do it. The locals keep getting told "a few weeks" and he just isn't getting better. In the span of a week last April he had three different types of casts on. It's just a total fiasco.

Vic Rattlehead*

Matt MacInnis said:
Martin Karsums' injury has been a long, bizarre, process. He's been out since around February of last year and attempted to come back for a game or two in the playoffs and couldn't do it. The locals keep getting told "a few weeks" and he just isn't getting better. In the span of a week last April he had three different types of casts on. It's just a total fiasco.

I hope he gets better soon, because he is definately in Boston's future.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Anaheim:

2004:Smid was sent to Portland of the AHL today. (9-26)

2005:Ryan was returned to the OHL in time to play in their season opener and score 2 goals with 2 assists.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Wild: Peter Olvecky (unless he was sent home today)

And yes, he was just send down to Houston...

Last edited:

KH1

Islanders:

Chris Campoli (2004): A safe bet for the 3rd defensive pairing.
Petteri Nokelainen (2004): Probably won't be around for long--I'd expect him to be sent to Bridgeport after Shawn Bates and Aaron Asham return.

Blake Comeau, Dustin Kohn and Ryan O'Marra were returned to juniors today.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
King Henry I said:
Islanders:

Chris Campoli (2004): A safe bet for the 3rd defensive pairing.
Petteri Nokelainen (2004): Probably won't be around for long--I'd expect him to be sent to Bridgeport after Shawn Bates and Aaron Asham return.

Blake Comeau, Dustin Kohn and Ryan O'Marra were returned to juniors today.

How was O'Marra in camp?

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Caps:

Ovechkin (04)
Schultz (04)
Green (04)
Bourque (04)

Hey Cush,
What happened to Fehr? Was he sent down?

CoolburnIsGone

I believe Florida still has Olesz (2004) as the team heads to Vail, CO. He's already said that he won't go to the AHL so its either stick with the big club or back to the Czech league for him.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Matt MacInnis said:
How was O'Marra in camp?

going by stastics he did ok in team scrimagge games. My guess with the 7 year rule though the Islanders realised it would be stupid giving him 4th line duty. I am guessing the Islanders had pre concieved ideas who would be on the roster, because they cut alot of people today and have a 25 man roster(ie 2 more cuts).

turnbuckle*

Thanks for the info guys - I learned alot. I've heard that Bergfors has impressed.

Was Thelen sent to Prince Albert? It says on their website that he's part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->