2003 Top 6 VS 2005 Top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
Reveille! said:
Except it doesn't since neither were drafted in the top 6.
I was referring to the fact that the original post wanted to compare/contrast "the cream" of both draft years, and I believe that those two would have to be included. I understand the desire to compare the actual top 6 drafted (although 2005's draft obviously has not occurred), but it would seem to make a lot more sense to compare the players who have turned out to be the best picks of 2003 to the projections of who will most likely be the top 6 this year, if you are trying to get an idea of the top end talent in the respective years.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
If we're going to compare just the top six players taken in the 2003 draft, let's wait until the 2005 draft is done on Saturday before we make comparisons. If we're going to compare simply the best players from each draft, then we should at least give the 2005 class a year before we even compare them.

Let's make some type of fair standard that will make this thread fun to read instead of spending more time on the thread saying who "should be" compared to whom.

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Guy's do you think Kostitsyn can still be a superstar? i mean, not because a player isnt dominating at 19 doesnt mean he cant be a star? any toughts? cause some people said Kost could have been the most talented out of this draft..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad