2001 Stanley Cup Final Game 7

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
ah, the only real thing you need to do is make sure your firewall and router have the port that utorrent wants to use open. Nothing else needs to be done. Even if you don't open those ports it will still work, just that it will take longer.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
ah, the only real thing you need to do is make sure your firewall and router have the port that utorrent wants to use open. Nothing else needs to be done. Even if you don't open those ports it will still work, just that it will take longer.

Sorry for all the questions...how do I make sure that my firewall and router have the port that uTorrent wants to use is open?

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Go to options, then speed guide then test connection.

If it says they are not, use the port number they give you and open it in your firewall and router. If you are not sure on how to do that, just google your anti-virus and router make and you should find instructions on how to do it. Its easy, just takes a bit of research to figure out how to do it. I can help you with linksys routers and Norton and/or windows firewall if you are using em.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I believe Windows XP SP 2 has a lot of the ports closed and the firewall on by default so that slows down bit torrent. I'm not sure if they changed this on one of their updates after a lot of complaints, but I know that's how it was at first. It really slowed my downloads to a crawl, and that's if I was lucky enough to have them move at all.

Last edited:

ignorotic

Oct 8, 2011
Denver CO
I have a version of the game that was on youtube a few months ago. The file is large for the quality (3.4 Gb), but I don't have video editing software to reformat it. mp4 format, no commercials. If there is interest I could probably seed it as a torrent for a short while.

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
I have a version of the game that was on youtube a few months ago. The file is large for the quality (3.4 Gb), but I don't have video editing software to reformat it. mp4 format, no commercials. If there is interest I could probably seed it as a torrent for a short while.

Definitely interested. I could seed it as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->