2001 Stanley Cup Final Game 7

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
why?!?! thats like me saying:

hey, redsox fan here!!! can anyone give me a clue where i can get a copy of the buckner game?!

why torture yourself man?

Blue Dragon

Jan 27, 2007
Ohio
why?!?! thats like me saying:

hey, redsox fan here!!! can anyone give me a clue where i can get a copy of the buckner game?!

why torture yourself man?

Maybe he wants to see one of the top 10 emotional moments in hockey all over again?

Anyway, here's another Avs fan asking for the game on DVD and if you cut off Joe handing the cup to Bourque, I will kill you.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
My brother taped over my tapes of the 2001 playoffs :cry:

If anyone does have a DVD they should put it up somewhere for download :handclap:

Burnaby_Joe*

I was at the game, so my tape has commercials too!!!
I just taped the commercials. :rant:

I came home from the bar, and decided to throw in the tape. I ****ed up and only taped the commercials. When I tape events, I don't record the commercials.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
I burned it to DVD from my tape. Still has the Adds and takes up 2 DVD's, but it looks good.

I have torrented it before and would be willing to do so again when I get home next week(currently on the road).

simpson

Mar 27, 2007
It would be great to get a dvd as well. In Switzerland you don't have the possibility to see any games unless you pay a lot for some cabel televisions. How could I get the dvd? Let me know.
Thanks a lot
Cheers Simpson

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
alrighty, I actually got it ready to go...

Few notes.

File is a biggish 6.99 Gigs. (it is rips of 2 DVD's)

Need Win-Rar to unzip it.

These are direct DVD rips, so you can use Nero, Roxio, or the like to put them on a DVD and play them OR you can use a program like VLC to play them on your PC.

IF you download, YOU MUST leave it seeding for at least 3 days for others to get. I cannot be responcible for all the bandwidth.

The Video quality is good, but it is a VHS that I have watched several times over. Its good quality, but not theater movie quality.

Full game plus the full post game. Most ads are edited out, but a few slip in here and there.

Now, I am looking for someone to start seeding to. I want two people to start with that I will send the torrent to. You need to have a fast net connnection and be willing/able to leave it on for a good while today/tonight to get it going.

I highly recommend uTorrent as your bit-torrent program. On that note, I want people to start with who know how to optimize their systems and make sure the right ports are open to make this go fast at the start.

First come first serve.

AIM me at TickerTockerLdsL and I will send you the torrent file to get started.

http://www.avalanchedb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 is the thread where I will keep the status of the seed up to date.

That, plus other torrents will be eventually made public on the site below after we get a few people seeding the Torrents.

http://www.avalanchedb.com/extras.htm

Last edited:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Unfortunately...I don't know how to Torrent...I've used the "How-To" guides with various torrenting clients such as uTorrent and Azureus...but I guess I'm just too friggin dumb, because I don't understand how to use it.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
lol, its just like installing microsoft word and then opening a word document....(sort of)

its easy

What I meant wasthe actual use of the Torrent client...I've downloaded and installed uTorrent.

What alwasy confuses me is the things like: speed guide, ports and things of that nature....THAT's what always confuses me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad