20% of the payroll goes to Phanuef and Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
You wonder why this teams not looking good. That's not a problem that can be solved simply either

20% for 9G this season

In all honesty the Sens should go full rebuild... get picks, prospects and let some of these atrocious contracts die as time passes

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
This math makes sense. Ryan gives about a 20% effort each night.

otown

Sep 4, 2009
The owners handing out this kind of term and money across the league and then buying huge contracts out seems to be part of doing business in the NHL.
The problem with the Sens is, there has been very little return this year and mediocrity ensues.
The leafs did it right a couple of years ago....trade the dead weight if you can, keep a bit of the core, bring up the youngsters and pray for a lottery win. Let the trades begin!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm so glad we have a dedicated thread about Ryan and Phaneuf's salaries. I can't believe we have never talked about this on HFSens before! It's about time we actually had this conversation for the first time ever in life.

I sure do hope we uncover some new and exciting points of view on this as-yet un-discussed topic. I'm looking forward to all of the breakthroughs we're about to make in this inaugural, unprecedented conversation concerning Ryan & Phaneuf's salaries that we are about to embark on. Truly, this discussion is overdue.

I look forward to next week's discussion on whether or not we should keep Robin Lehner. That's a topic I don't think we've ever discussed either, and I think we owe it to ourselves to really explore our options on that one.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Phaneuf isn't the problem.

Not the problem, but one of the problems.

You can have an old ass dman that can barely skate playing 22min against young fast forwards. Especially when you have an older and slower dman playing another 20min in another pairing.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
We get it. You guys hate Ceci, Phaneuf and Ryan and for some inexplicable reason have a giant hardon for 20% effort Hoffman. "Just give him more icetime, lets play him 60 minutes and then he'll be a 30 goal scorer who never actually scores 30 goals!".

The only thing atrocious is the quality of poster left on this board.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
We get it. You guys hate Ceci, Phaneuf and Ryan and for some inexplicable reason have a giant hardon for 20% effort Hoffman. "Just give him more icetime, lets play him 60 minutes and then he'll be a 30 goal scorer who never actually scores 30 goals!".

The only thing atrocious is the quality of poster left on this board.

Lol yeah starting with you. What a stupid ass post.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
This doesnt deserve its own thread. Lots of plaves you could have made this observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad