GDT: 2/24/24 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Welp, I guess I can log in and tune in tomorrow. Good luck JJ because you're getting at least 50 shots on you.

Reactions: Powerplay17

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
We like to make things has hard as possible
Agreed. The two points are nice but I'm pissed that we let them back in late. I guess it's too much to ask to have our guys keep their foot on the gas when have an opponent down but with a defense as bad as ours is we have to play prevent when we have a lead.

Still, aside the Laffs, I enjoy watching us beat the Islanders more than any other team so I'll take it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm gonna take an absolutely WILD f***in guess and assume we got 55 minutes of "death by structure" once we went up 2-0 unless it was a power play and combined for like 9 shots in the last 2 periods

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I'm gonna take an absolutely WILD f***in guess and assume we got 55 minutes of "death by structure" once we went up 2-0 unless it was a power play and combined for like 9 shots in the last 2 periods

Their last 2 goals were 6 on 4 (even though one was scored seconds after the PP ended) where they just sustained pressure and our few long range clears missed the empty net.

Reactions: Rschmitz

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I got home from work and my wife was like don't watch the replay of the game even though they won it will just make you angry, And boy did it.

Control a game and then try and just choke it away the last ten mins of a game is impressive if it wasn't so maddening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad