Pre-Game Talk: 2/21/13 panthers @ Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
George Richards‏@GeorgeRichards

Alex Kovalev is the #FlaPanthers healthy scratch v #Flyers along with Jacob Markstrom. Expect both to play Fri v #Pens

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
George Richards‏@GeorgeRichards

Alex Kovalev is the #FlaPanthers healthy scratch v #Flyers along with Jacob Markstrom. Expect both to play Fri v #Pens

Wow, I really thought Markstrom would get the start tonight. Philly had a hard faught win last night against the Pens, thought Dineen would give Markstrom a chance against a tired Flyers group.

A win against the Penguins in Pittsburgh with Markstrom in net would turn some heads around the league, not saying it will happen but a man can dream. I'm pumped to watch the Swede get his chance against either team, he's been playing great lately and looks very confident and relaxed in the interview.

STILL SEEING RED AND STILL BELIEVING IN A COMEBACK CATS SEASON

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Wow, I really thought Markstrom would get the start tonight. Philly had a hard faught win last night against the Pens, thought Dineen would give Markstrom a chance against a tired Flyers group.

A win against the Penguins in Pittsburgh with Markstrom in net would turn some heads around the league, not saying it will happen but a man can dream. I'm pumped either way to watch the Swede get his chance against either team. He's been playing great lately and looks very confident and relaxed in the interview.

Agree with all, well said.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

A win against the Penguins in Pittsburgh with Markstrom in net would turn some heads around the league, not saying it will happen but a man can dream. I'm pumped to watch the Swede get his chance against either team, he's been playing great lately and looks very confident and relaxed in the interview.

Watch how tired they'll be tonight..

Probably so tired, they'll put 4 or more past Clem or Jose.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
:clap: Well played! We did have a decent second game against Philly though. They are playing better as of late though. We're due for 5 goals tonight following our pattern of goal scoring the last 4 games.:yo:

Philly gave up a lot against Pittsburgh. It's back-to-back. You know they're going to play 1-3-1 against us to keep it close and grab a point any way possible.

Will probably be a low-scoring game, unless the refs decide to call every little infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad