Pre-Game Talk: 2/14/13 Habs v Florida Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Flash leads the team, could certainly use more jump, but he's hardly worse. Versteeg has been struggling post surgeries.

Flash has played well IMHO, especially without any partners.

Sorry I just don't see it.. Not saying Weiss is playing particularily well right now, but that line is struggling. You can clearly tell who played during the lockout, and who hasn't.. The only reason if any Flash would be out performing is because he hasnt missed a game.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Sorry I just don't see it.. Not saying Weiss is playing particularily well right now, but that line is struggling. You can clearly tell who played during the lockout, and who hasn't.. The only reason if any Flash would be out performing is because he hasnt missed a game.

Flash has looked like himself to me. The line is struggling, but there's more to it than him just not missing a game as an explanation to his production.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Please Panthers,

I live in Ontario and 95% of my close friends are either Leafs or Habs fans so put on a good show tonight and Monday night. It stings so much harder when the texts are endless after a loss to Montreal or Toronto, who by the way we DOMINATED last year. We swept both teams 4-0 in the season series. I know that's last year but I want a winning record against those two teams.

Theo should have a bounce back game, he's better than what he's shown the last couple games. I'm very happy Matthias is getting rewarded with top line duties, his work ethic has been outstanding and easily the best or top 3 on the entire team. Skille, Shore, Kopecky, Huberdeau and Goc get some well deserved recognition as well.

We are 3-1-2 in our last 6 and I'm confident in saying without the injuries at the start of the season, we could be over .500 at this point. Nothing ever comes easy for this team or franchise so when we do win, it'll be that much sweeter.

EDIT - - - I FORGOT TO MENTION MUELLER AS WELL IN TOPIC OF RECOGNITION, FLASH IS GETTING THERE EVERY GAME IT SEEMS

STILL SEEING RED AND STILL BELIEVING IN BACK TO BACK SOUTHEAST TITLES​

Last edited:

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Please Panthers,

I live in Ontario and 95% of my close friends are either Leafs or Habs fans so put on a good show tonight and Monday night. It stings so much harder when the texts are endless after a loss to Montreal or Toronto, who by the way we DOMINATED last year. We swept both teams 4-0 in the season series. I know that's last year but I want a winning record against those two teams.

Theo should have a bounce back game, he's better than what he's shown the last couple games. I'm very happy Matthias is getting rewarded with top line duties, his work ethic has been outstanding and easily the best or top 3 on the entire team. Skille, Shore, Kopecky, Huberdeau and Goc get some well deserved recognition as well.

We are 3-1-2 in our last 6 and I'm confident in saying without the injuries at the start of the season, we could be over .500 at this point. Nothing ever comes easy for this team or franchise so when we do win, it'll be that much sweeter.

STILL SEEING RED AND STILL BELIEVING IN BACK TO BACK SOUTHEAST TITLES​

:handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad