GDT: 2/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I just took a look at Laines game by game. not a single assist in 17 games?!?!?!?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
What was frolic actually diving for on that play, he fell held his head and no one did anything to him

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Can't reason with them... At all.

Example of their thinking: one of them says "Bruins played only 25 away games, Tampa and Toronto 30 & 31"... To which I reply: "Boston has the best away record of any team. We are batting 720 pts% away vs 690 at home, so playing less away games is a disadvantage because we do better on the road"... Reply by them "but, but you only play easy teams!"... Unbeknownst to me, we must have played Arizona for 54 games this year... :facepalm:

And the final gem,"Anyways... Calgary has a better road record"... To which I reply "No. Boston 16-5-4 = 720 pts%... Calgary 16-6-5 = 685"... To that "37 points > 36 points". :facepalm:

All they do is try to fit a narrative. Whatever argument suits them best in that moment is what they will use.

You can be damn sure they'd be all over those games in hand if roles were switched or would be talking about points percentage over points if it benefited them more.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
All they do is try to fit a narrative. Whatever argument suits them best in that moment is what they will use.

You can be damn sure they'd be all over those games in hand if roles were switched or would be talking about points percentage over points if it benefited them more.
Big. Freaking. Time.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
"Nashville bench minor, too many guys on the ice. They had 6 gentlemen, plus the goaler". I've never heard that before hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->