GDT: 2/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
4-1 pens...Ashton- Reese with his first NHL goal assisted by Crosby.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yup. Already been over this if you bothered to read but you're completely leaving out the fact that the bruins have 4 games in hand.

I know how many games in hand there are but I will say to you what I say to everyone else, games in hand only matter if you win them.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I know how many games in hand there are but I will say to you what I say to everyone else, games in hand only matter if you win them.

You come up with that on your own? Boston has been playing really well lately so it's likely they win a couple and even with a couple wins that 3 points turns into 7.

Reactions: Pay Carl

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I can’t take the officiating in this league anymore. Gudas hits Hall late. Hall hasn’t returned and looks to have a concussion... no call.

Wood gets slashed... no call.

Zajac just took Voracek’s stick to the mouth and went down and was bleeding.... no call.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I know everyone complains about the refs, and I don't think there's a conspiracy or anything stupid like that, but wow the Devils have been getting absolutely shafted in just about every game since Christmas.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I can’t take the officiating in this league anymore. Gudas hits Hall late. Hall hasn’t returned and looks to have a concussion... no call.

Wood gets slashed... no call.

Zajac just took Voracek’s stick to the mouth and went down and was bleeding.... no call.
That's what happens when refs care more about game management than keeping players safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->