Nashville
ace.mu.nu
20220201_213140.jpg

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I'd love to see some advanced stats on Forsberg taking one Ts from that spot. I'm sure this is an exaggeration but I feel like he's never scored from there but probably attempted a couple hundred shots.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Dude who posted it said "LOL" and "good times in Nashville" while acknowledging it ended Dumont's career. Nobody was surprised when they tried to burn their own city down. Worst, trashiest fanbase in sports. Hope they stay in the hockey gutter forever.

f*** that guy. Hope he gets to keep watching his shitty team miss the playoffs for another decade or more

Edit... went to their board and cant find the GDT... must have been started by someone I have on ignore LOL

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Tanner will hopefully get a couple of votes but the high flyers like Zengus? and the 2 kids in Detroit are getting the majority of the media love.

Saskyboy

Apr 27, 2021
No. Just hopeless. You think hockey would let an undrafted kid win the Calder? Scouts have fragile egos
Others have won it. But usually players that come from Europe. Last one was Panarin. Just hope the voters see his full value and not the glory stats.

Reactions: AnalogKid

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Watching a replay of the game. That was one heck of a PK shift for McCarron on the first goal. Almost had a primary assist on a deflection from Granlund then completely f***ed up the Nucks transition through the Nzone and finished it off by sending Johansen in for the goal.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Dude who posted it said "LOL" and "good times in Nashville" while acknowledging it ended Dumont's career. Nobody was surprised when they tried to burn their own city down. Worst, trashiest fanbase in sports. Hope they stay in the hockey gutter forever.

I don't mean to barge in (as he barges in) and be a stick in the mud, but I'd be remiss if I didn't speak up for myself, I don't believe the poster who linked the video did not acknowledge that it ended Dumont's career, I did 2 posts later. I have no commentary on the hit myself, and Burrows isn't exactly the player whose defense I would leap to. I'll leave it at that, though I could tell a few stories being caught up in that riot for entertainment purposes. :) Cheers, hope you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: PredsV82 and Adz

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Man, that Joey goal he scored on the rush - we have not seen that too much in Nashville.

If he'd shoot more, 30 goals would be nothing for him.

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad