1978 and later born mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Looking to trade Robert Esche.

Why? I can't stand to have a Flyer on my team. I'll take any goalie semi-equal to him skill wise (DiPietro, Abby, ect I think have been picked). He's tearing it up in the playoffs guys, you know you want to swap :)

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
DownFromNJ said:

Why? I can't stand to have a Flyer on my team. I'll take any goalie semi-equal to him skill wise (DiPietro, Abby, ect I think have been picked). He's tearing it up in the playoffs guys, you know you want to swap :)

Ya better be lookin to add a few more assests (quite a few) if youre thinkin ya wanna swap him for DiPietro.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
DiPietro is overrated. Esche has proven himself more than Aebby IMO.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but Esche is a rather good goaltender. He outperformed Marty and Belfour.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
DownFromNJ said:

Yeah, I hate to say it, but Esche is a rather good goaltender. He outperformed Marty and Belfour.

keep him - IMO you drafted him 8 rounds too early - now I'm not saying he isn't a good player, although I (and prob everyone here) can safely say, that you coulda picked in the 10-13th round - he woulda been there!

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
DownFromNJ said:

Then why are you lookin to trade him...ya shouldnt want DiPietro if Esche is better.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004

Why? I can't stand to have a Flyer on my team. I'll take any goalie semi-equal to him skill wise (DiPietro, Abby, ect I think have been picked). He's tearing it up in the playoffs guys, you know you want to swap

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Regardless, I wouldnt even consider Esche for DiPietro. Its in my opinion that there are only three goalies drafted within the past 5 years that have the "big game" potential (ie will get you to the Cup and win it) and thats DiPietro, Lehtonen, and Fleury. Esche may be on par with DiPietro right now but he also has a few years on him in terms of development...Rick is gonna be a monster.

HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN

Apr 5, 2002
The 49th parallel
Visit site
Okee doke. Hate to be pushy but people behind me are waiting.

Hawks take........ at center..

Pavel Datsyuk :banana:

and at defence

Barret Jackman :handclap:

I guess Desibasha is up again, so he has another 11 hours (to make 2 choices ? I assume)

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
I have to question about those time limits.

As I am from Finland and so is Jyssy, and being in the much different time zone.

If a GM before me drafts for example 3pm Eastern Time, it's 10 pm here and after that I am not so often online until next day, let's say 9am, which is 2 am ET.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
ES said:
I have to question about those time limits.

As I am from Finland and so is Jyssy, and being in the much different time zone.

If a GM before me drafts for example 3pm Eastern Time, it's 10 pm here and after that I am not so often online until next day, let's say 9am, which is 2 am ET.

Jyssy made the rule... it's the same if one of you guys (ES or Jyssy) pick a player at 11 am there it'll be 4 am Eastern Time.

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
I draft a player who is already Olympic Gold Medalist and World Champion.

Eric Brewer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->