1978 and later born mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
Bouwmeester4 said:
There's someone still in the draft that I cant believe is still there. (I know its early still though)

I think I know who ur talking bout....wasn't very much liked by his coach this past year.

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Winnipeg Wildcats select

G Andrew Raycroft

Kovalchuk-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

Raycroft
xxx
xxx

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [glow=Black]Oxnard Crew [/glow] select:

G Rick DiPietro

GM Patty Ice sez:
"Big sigh of relief over here. I thought for sure he'd be gone by the time I picked again. There's not enough good things I can say about this young goaltender. I truly believe he will the next great goaltender. I've said this before but ya want your next Marty Brodeur then look no further than the Rick. The Crew is very excited to have this guy in net for years. "

xxx-Thornton-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx
xxx​

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from Fribourg, Switzerland - David Aebischer
and from Mississauga, Ontario - Jason Spezza

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [glow=Black]Oxnard Crew [/glow] select:

D Brad Stuart

GM Patty Ice sez:
"Making sure I get my cornerstone players at each position, the Crew are proud to snatch up Stuey. Very few of these young defensemen available I hold in high regard as a true No. 1 defenseman but Stuart is definitely one of them (the other two having already been drafted). Great skating ability, big shot, and a hitting machine but is still prone to defensive mistakes, however, that is corrected with age. The Crew is proud to grab their number 1 choices at each position. "

xxx-Thornton-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

Stuart-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx
xxx​

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Winnipeg Wildcats are proud to select

D Dion Phaneuf

"Might be a bit early, but this guy has near limitless potential to be a top-1 D-man. Not many players I am this high on."

Kovalchuk-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

Phaneuf-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

Raycroft
xxx
xxx

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
Jyssy said:
Gloryhunters select: Tuomo Ruutu

It took surprisingly long until someone got him. I was thinking him too, but I decided to go for a defenseman on 2nd round.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Jyssy wouldnt make more sense to have an extra forward n an extra defenseman than 2 extra dmen? But if ya wanna keep it as is I'll be totally fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad