1976-77 Retro League looking for Owner

puckamo

Aug 30, 2006
Right on the verge of our draft our Moscow owner has flown the coop and I thought this might be a good place to find a new one. We're running the 1976-77 season in APBA computer hockey, each team protecting 13 players from our previous season. If anyone's interested please visit our website at
http://puckamo.topcities.com/

It's a lot of fun. If I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know, but I thought the group here might be interested.

PS In answer to another thread here on the site, for me, someone raised in the days of the Original Six, the greatest goalie of alltime is Patrick Roy, but I'd count Johnny Bower not far behind. When I was playing what I asked above all from the goalie on my team was consistency, and these guys were the two most consistent ever in my book. The most exciting ever was Roger Crozier.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Right on the verge of our draft our Moscow owner has flown the coop and I thought this might be a good place to find a new one. We're running the 1976-77 season in APBA computer hockey, each team protecting 13 players from our previous season. If anyone's interested please visit our website at
http://puckamo.topcities.com/

It's a lot of fun. If I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know, but I thought the group here might be interested.

PS In answer to another thread here on the site, for me, someone raised in the days of the Original Six, the greatest goalie of alltime is Patrick Roy, but I'd count Johnny Bower not far behind. When I was playing what I asked above all from the goalie on my team was consistency, and these guys were the two most consistent ever in my book. The most exciting ever was Roger Crozier.
You're in the right place. There are several guys who would make excellent additions to your league. Stick around for a while, and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Sometimes it's fun to be in the heat of the debate, sometimes it's even more fun to sit back, relax, and watch two (or three) guys who know what they're talking about, talk.

Sounds like a blast. I think I'd enjoy it, but between my hockey pool, and running my all-time draft team twice a year, I have enough on my plate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad